Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice about the best RTA out there
Hello guys,
Now after one month with Evic VTC mini, I am thinking about buying two RTA as my first tank was S-TRON tank, and I want to build the coils myself
- My friends told me that it's better to have two tanks, is this correct ?
- I am thinking about Griffin 25, Serpant mini, and Aromamizer Supreme 7ML, which two should I pick ?, if else please tell me
- one last thing, when I bought my starter kit, I bought 5 eGo CL TI and 5 eGo NI, so how often should I replace it ?

Thanks a lot
Cherif
(07-31-2016, 02:26 AM)comran Wrote:  Hello guys,
Now after one month with Evic VTC mini, I am thinking about buying two RTA as my first tank was S-TRON tank, and I want to build the coils myself
- My friends told me that it's better to have two tanks, is this correct ?
- I am thinking about Griffin 25, Serpant mini, and Aromamizer Supreme 7ML, which two should I pick ?, if else please tell me
- one last thing, when I bought my starter kit, I bought 5 eGo CL TI and 5 eGo NI, so how often should I replace it ?

Thanks a lot
Cherif

I just bought a clone Velocity styled RBA and it's good for just dripping and sampling different juices, but I don't like dripping constantly so you will be better off with a RTA, I have heard good reviews on all those tanks your thinking about but I haven't tried any of them, so I can't advise you other than the Aromamizer Supreme I have heard the most good reviews on, and my friends say its the best flavor. Your coils should last several weeks, but if you notice a change in flavor or a burnt taste it's time to change. If you occasionally inspect the coil cotton and see its dark also its time to change it. Have fun I know you will love the VTC Mini (I have 3) it is the BEST regulated mod on the market!
@Comran
Are you happy with the way how the Tron vapes? How do you cope with its coil building? The tanks you are mentioning are all good tank but the vaping style is different to what your Tron does, very different in fact. They need more watts, flow more air, use more liquid. They vape to make your chest full of vapour. Your Tron vape to fill your mouth first.

If you are happy with the Trons output then consider a eGo One Mega V2, style is MTL or restricted DL 12 - 30 W. If you are not sure which vaping style you prefer have a look at the Ehpro Bachelor with the Accessories kit. That one is good from 15 - 50 W, style is slightly loose MTL to DL style.

As for the lasting of the coils, it can be anywhere in between 1 day and 3 weeks. I shine a torchlight into them and check every day. Once there is gunk build-up I'll clean / change. I don't vape burning remainders. Building coils is low cost. If you buy the CLR coils for your Tron you will be able to change the wicking very easily, then a coil will give you weeks of service and you can always have a fresh vape.
I have both the supreme 7ml and the Griffin 25 both are GREAT TANKS I love the juice control on both, I love the griffins plug off one side ability for single coil setup. The supreme doesn't have that, both are velocity style build decks so super easy building, the griffins deck is slightly bigger than the supreme's. I love the easy deck access on both. I find I run the supreme more than the griffin I just like the TUCK UNDER RDA style wicking. I did find the juice holes on the bottom of the build deck to be much smaller than the channels down from the tank so I drilled them out a bit. Long story short I'm sure you would be happy with either of them, I think the juice shut off is boss, makes run threw while filling a non-issue. Also I like that you can view the coils in your supreme right threw the airholes in the side and see there color etc.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
I dont have a Griffin or Aromamizer but I do have the Serpent Mini. It is easy to build and wick. The flavor is great and vapor production is good. It's an awesome little tank but it has a very small capacity so if you vape a lot you will be filling it often.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain