Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyvape FuryTank V1
I know this isn't a joyetech product but I thought you all might like some info on the Anyvape FuryTank V1.

I've had it for a few days now and I have to say I like it a lot very good flavour no popping and top fill.

This is what you get:
A presentation box
1 x Furytank with 0.3ohm BSDC Coil Head
1 x Extra Segatank RDA Coil Head
1 x Extra Pyrex Glass Tube

Features
Pumping Rod Top Filling
Bottom Filling Available
Stainless BSDC .3ohm Coil Pre-Installed, RDA Coil Inside
6mm Ultimate Airflow
Pyrex Glass Tube with 5ml E-Liquid Capacity
Cool Fan inhale temperature adjustable
Stainless Materials Used

You can also use Atlantis coils or eleaf's EC coils and Vaporesso's cCell coils with it. I haven't tried these coils yet so can't say how they work with the FuryTank.
The RBA looks very easy to re-build, will be using that some time soon.

Over all a very good tank for the price with good build quality

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cuboid + Cubis
I have tried the Vaporesso's cCell coils. They ramp up slowly and might take about 5 minutes of vaping before they're sufficiently warmed before losing the slow ramp up. Taste/flavor is very very good/clean. I need to run it above their max recommended wattage.

Stock coils usually last me a month. These were still fine after 2 weeks, but would leech out quite dark into the tank if left for a day or two. After using it again, the liquid would go back to semi clear as i believe it was absorbed back into the ceramic. I changed the coil due to this behavior at this point. Ohm reading, taste, flavor, vapor production remained as good as day 2.
(07-28-2016, 11:58 PM)big_vape Wrote:  I have tried the Vaporesso's cCell coils. They ramp up slowly and might take about 5 minutes of vaping before they're sufficiently warmed before losing the slow ramp up. Taste/flavor is very very good/clean. I need to run it above their max recommended wattage.

Stock coils usually last me a month. These were still fine after 2 weeks, but would leech out quite dark into the tank if left for a day or two. After using it again, the liquid would go back to semi clear as i believe it was absorbed back into the ceramic. I changed the coil due to this behavior at this point. Ohm reading, taste, flavor, vapor production remained as good as day 2.

What tank do you use them in?
Cuboid + Cubis
Aspire Triton v2. IIRC they're rated for 40 watts and I was running it at 50-55watts
(07-29-2016, 03:35 AM)big_vape Wrote:  Aspire Triton v2. IIRC they're rated for 40 watts and I was running it at 50-55watts

Similar to the furytank.
Cuboid + Cubis
(07-30-2016, 07:09 PM)Richardj Wrote:  
(07-29-2016, 03:35 AM)big_vape Wrote:  Aspire Triton v2. IIRC they're rated for 40 watts and I was running it at 50-55watts

Similar to the furytank.

Finally got round to trying the furytank's RBA, it's not unlike rebuilding the subtank RBA and about the same size. I've been using it for a day now and it's very very good, great flavour and a fair amount of vapour, so very pleased with it.

Over all I'm enjoying the FuryTank, a lot.
Cuboid + Cubis