Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech ULTIMO Atomizer with New MG Series Heads
(07-06-2017, 11:32 PM)GPC2012G Wrote:  
(07-05-2017, 09:05 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  
(07-05-2017, 07:24 AM)GPC2012G Wrote:  
(07-05-2017, 12:05 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(07-04-2017, 09:49 PM)GPC2012G Wrote:  I put my 3rd, 4th and 5th coils in my brand new (well less than a month old) Ultimo last night and can't get any of my or my wife's mods to see the tank when I put it on them.  I'm not so sure I want to buy any more coils or give up.

I got your message on tof, but I didn't understand the problem when I answered. I'm thinking it may be a defective tank, sounds almost like the pin is too short, Does the pin on the bottom of the tank look ok? Does it read 0 when you screw it into a ohm meter? If you suspect a defect, you will need to try returning it first to the seller, If they cannot resolve the issue PM Kermit and he will tell you how to proceed.

But what I don't understand is the fact that I've been using it for almost a month, had already changed out two times with no problems than all of a sudden the pin's too short it does read 0 on any device I put it on I don't have a dedicated ohm meter, not planning to do my own coils I never bothered to buy one.  The first thing I did was to take apart the tank check the coil, how it was installed the pin the mod then on to putting the tank on other mods to verify that it wasn't the mod, Oh yeah BTW it might have killed my Cuboid

Could you please provide some pictures of the pin on the bottom? Make sure that whether you screwed the tank tightly.
I checked the tightness of the coil first thing, I have one tank that seems to loosen the coil over time so anytime I get an issue such as this it is the first.  What gets me is that now my Cuboid no longer works either.  It was fine before this tank went bad.
Here are pics from the side, bottom, inside, and a coil installed

We will send your pictures to our R&D department for checking first. Moreover, you should contact your retailer for some help firstly.
And one thing you need to know is that our dealers have the obligation to do this for end-users like you, it is the most convenient for you. 微笑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.