Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech ULTIMO Atomizer with New MG Series Heads
(07-04-2017, 09:49 PM)GPC2012G Wrote:  I put my 3rd, 4th and 5th coils in my brand new (well less than a month old) Ultimo last night and can't get any of my or my wife's mods to see the tank when I put it on them.  I'm not so sure I want to buy any more coils or give up.

I got your message on tof, but I didn't understand the problem when I answered. I'm thinking it may be a defective tank, sounds almost like the pin is too short, Does the pin on the bottom of the tank look ok? Does it read 0 when you screw it into a ohm meter? If you suspect a defect, you will need to try returning it first to the seller, If they cannot resolve the issue PM Kermit and he will tell you how to proceed.

(07-05-2017, 12:05 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(07-04-2017, 09:49 PM)GPC2012G Wrote:  I put my 3rd, 4th and 5th coils in my brand new (well less than a month old) Ultimo last night and can't get any of my or my wife's mods to see the tank when I put it on them.  I'm not so sure I want to buy any more coils or give up.

I got your message on tof, but I didn't understand the problem when I answered. I'm thinking it may be a defective tank, sounds almost like the pin is too short, Does the pin on the bottom of the tank look ok? Does it read 0 when you screw it into a ohm meter? If you suspect a defect, you will need to try returning it first to the seller, If they cannot resolve the issue PM Kermit and he will tell you how to proceed.

But what I don't understand is the fact that I've been using it for almost a month, had already changed out two times with no problems than all of a sudden the pin's too short it does read 0 on any device I put it on I don't have a dedicated ohm meter, not planning to do my own coils I never bothered to buy one. The first thing I did was to take apart the tank check the coil, how it was installed the pin the mod then on to putting the tank on other mods to verify that it wasn't the mod, Oh yeah BTW it might have killed my Cuboid
(07-05-2017, 07:24 AM)GPC2012G Wrote:  

But what I don't understand is the fact that I've been using it for almost a month, had already changed out two times with no problems than all of a sudden the pin's too short it does read 0 on any device I put it on I don't have a dedicated ohm meter, not planning to do my own coils I never bothered to buy one.  The first thing I did was to take apart the tank check the coil, how it was installed the pin the mod then on to putting the tank on other mods to verify that it wasn't the mod, Oh yeah BTW it might have killed my Cuboid

Could you please provide some pictures of the pin on the bottom? Make sure that whether you screwed the tank tightly.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(07-05-2017, 09:05 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

But what I don't understand is the fact that I've been using it for almost a month, had already changed out two times with no problems than all of a sudden the pin's too short it does read 0 on any device I put it on I don't have a dedicated ohm meter, not planning to do my own coils I never bothered to buy one.  The first thing I did was to take apart the tank check the coil, how it was installed the pin the mod then on to putting the tank on other mods to verify that it wasn't the mod, Oh yeah BTW it might have killed my Cuboid

Could you please provide some pictures of the pin on the bottom? Make sure that whether you screwed the tank tightly.
I checked the tightness of the coil first thing, I have one tank that seems to loosen the coil over time so anytime I get an issue such as this it is the first. What gets me is that now my Cuboid no longer works either. It was fine before this tank went bad.
Here are pics from the side, bottom, inside, and a coil installed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry about the dirty fingernails but I was weeding my blackberry patch.
(07-06-2017, 11:32 PM)GPC2012G Wrote:  

I checked the tightness of the coil first thing, I have one tank that seems to loosen the coil over time so anytime I get an issue such as this it is the first.  What gets me is that now my Cuboid no longer works either.  It was fine before this tank went bad.

We will send your pictures to our R&D department for checking first. Moreover, you should contact your retailer for some help firstly.
And one thing you need to know is that our dealers have the obligation to do this for end-users like you, it is the most convenient for you. 微笑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(07-07-2017, 03:15 PM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  
(07-06-2017, 11:32 PM)GPC2012G Wrote:  
(07-05-2017, 12:05 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  I got your message on tof, but I didn't understand the problem when I answered. I'm thinking it may be a defective tank, sounds almost like the pin is too short, Does the pin on the bottom of the tank look ok? Does it read 0 when you screw it into a ohm meter? If you suspect a defect, you will need to try returning it first to the seller, If they cannot resolve the issue PM Kermit and he will tell you how to proceed.
I sent the video you requested and I am in the USA

I checked the tightness of the coil first thing, I have one tank that seems to loosen the coil over time so anytime I get an issue such as this it is the first.  What gets me is that now my Cuboid no longer works either.  It was fine before this tank went bad.

We will send your pictures to our R&D department for checking first. Moreover, you should contact your retailer for some help firstly.
And one thing you need to know is that our dealers have the obligation to do this for end-users like you, it is the most convenient for you. 微笑

Here is a copy of how the conversation has been between my dealer and I.

Customer Service SV <customerservice@sweet-vapes.com>

Jul 5 (2 days ago)

to gpc2012

Hello Gary,
Tanks, no matter the manufacture we only offer a 24hour warranty. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
Mykal

-----Original Message-----
Reply-To: <gpc2012@verizon.net>
Date: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 2:50 PM
To: customerservice <customerservice@sweet-vapes.com>
Subject: Contact Form

Name: GARY CHRISTENSEN
E-mail: gpc2012@verizon.net
Telephone:

Comment: Order # 100189838 The Joyetech Ultimo tank that I ordered has Problems I changed coils in it and when I put it back on my Cuboid it read 0 ohms and when the button is pushed it reads either check atomizer or atomizer short depending on which mod it is on. Please let me know how I go about getting a replacement for it.

Gary Christensen <gpcforever2012@gmail.com>

Jul 5 (2 days ago)

to Customer

Per Joyetech they have a 90 day warranty and I've been asked by them to handle through you

This is getting to be very frustrating. I'm just going to look for another tank while you try and figure it out.
But regardless the tank I will be getting WILL NOT be a Joyetech. I have never had this much trouble getting someone to live up to the warranty on something.
So what is going to happen Sweet-Vapes refuses to do anything about it and from the sound of it Joyetech is looking for a way to refuse. You have photo's a video and proof of purchase and delivery.

I on the other hand don't have the product I purchased and I'm out a whole package of coils. Please tell me if you are going to honor your warranty.
(07-09-2017, 04:37 AM)GPC2012G Wrote:  So what is going to happen Sweet-Vapes refuses to do anything about it and from the sound of it Joyetech is looking for a way to refuse.  You have photo's a video and proof of purchase and delivery.
I on the other hand don't have the product  I purchased and I'm out a whole package of coils.  Please tell me if you are going to honor your warranty.

Keep calm, Joyetech will help you out if the seller wont.
I know it takes some time but contact service@joyetech.com for support, and be patient.
also PM Kermit and/or Anastasia to see what other details they might need.
Joyetech is closed on weekends, and their time is about 12 hours different than ours.
Thanks Joyetech for standing up and doing the right thing when the company I bought my Ultimo from wouldn't. I'm happily awaiting the delivery of my brand new Ultimo. I certainly hope everyone knows how great Joyetech is.
''