Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech ULTIMO Atomizer with New MG Series Heads
悲伤 
I think I got a bad batch of MG Clapton Coils.
I bought a 5x Pack of Ceramic Coils & a 5x Pack of Clapton Coils for my ULTIMO.
The Cemaric coils work great... But the Clapton Coils are BAD.
Each Clapton coil, I get a burnt taste from the begining, I've used FOUR Clapton coils, and all give me a burnt taste, and I'm only running them at 30W-40W.
The Ceramic Coils, I run 45W-60W, no problems.
Joyetech needs to improve their Quality Control.
My wife & I have been using Joyetech products for over TWO Years, but not anymore.
I'm NEVER buying ANYTHING Joyetech branded, EVER AGAIN.
Enough Said

生气 生气 生气 生气 生气
[Image: banner.png?p=26_1_2014____30.4375__30.43...8B0_004487]
looking for suggestions
anyone having wicking issues I am getting dry hits with both coils open the top & lets liquid in but regular vaping it will not soak the coils it seems to me the coil is to close to the glass as the air gets trapped in the wicking holes. looks to me this coil should be in a 24mm tank
I have noticed that too, I vape on PG/VG-ratio: 40/60 and it wicks with some coaxing can you try changing the VG/PG to see if it makes a difference? Especially if your max VG may need a change.
____
Δ
Join us
I have tried everything from 80/20 down to 60/40 all seems the same
Found this in a drawer decided to see if it works, it takes a while to warm up but it works good lol...

舌

[Image: 19Nj0iD.jpg]
I also have the Joyetech Ultimo Tank, and I'm really happy with it! PLUMES of vapor. On the go I use my eVic AIO, but at home I'm rocking my MOD with the Ultimo!
(01-18-2017, 02:40 PM)justinbellford Wrote:  I also have the Joyetech Ultimo Tank, and I'm really happy with it! PLUMES of vapor. On the go I use my eVic AIO, but at home I'm rocking my MOD with the Ultimo!

Nice. I mainly out with the eGo AIO D16, really convenient.
(07-24-2016, 10:54 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(07-23-2016, 04:17 PM)user359 Wrote:  Will notch coil replacements  be available to buy separately. Not the whole head, just the coils.

They can be found
http://vapers-shop.net/home/1114-notch-style-02ohm-316ss-coils-germany-warehouse.html
but note the term "styled"

what if I don't want to use notch coils but instead I'll make a clapton coil to put it same way, will it work?
(07-30-2016, 06:27 AM)pastech Wrote:  So, I bought a Joyetech ULTIMO Atomizer (Black) today.

It's a very nice vape, and I like it, it's 100000000% better than that Piece Of Sh*t CUBIS tank.
One slight issue though, it does NOT screw on flush on my black Cuboid, it leaves a small gap.

I don't understand, Joyetech atomiser, on a Joytech mod, but they don't fit each other properly.
It sits perfectly flush on my eVic VTC Mini, but NOT on my Cuboid.

Fits mine perfectly. I'm lovin it more every day

(08-10-2016, 02:30 AM)pastech Wrote:  
(08-10-2016, 02:14 AM)Rfsvaper Wrote:  What about hot spitting during vaping on ceramic coil?
Am I the only one?

I'm not getting any, even at 70W on my Cuboid.
(suggestion on the bottom of Ceramic coils is: 40-80W)

I've been using the ceramic coil since I got mine last week at 50.5 watts with 25VG/75PG 3MG/ML nic. and I'm loving it clean great flavor, no spitting not leaks an all around above average vape. Fast becoming my favorite.
I put my 3rd, 4th and 5th coils in my brand new (well less than a month old) Ultimo last night and can't get any of my or my wife's mods to see the tank when I put it on them. I'm not so sure I want to buy any more coils or give up.