Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech ULTIMO Atomizer with New MG Series Heads
(08-10-2016, 03:44 PM)kdub916 Wrote:  Can someone tell me where to get replacement screws for the RBA section?? Or at least tell me the size....standard griffin style grub screws are m2.5x3mm and the ultimo rba screws are way small.

You should get 2x spare screws with your MG RTA Head kit?
Anyway, I think they are m2.0 x 3mm grub screws (not sure).
[Image: banner.png?p=26_1_2014____30.4375__30.43...8B0_004487]
Yeah you get extra screws but after only 3 different builds there already stripping..
鄙视 
(08-11-2016, 03:51 PM)kdub916 Wrote:  Yeah you get extra screws but after only 3 different builds there already stripping..

Yeah, I've stripped one already too. 生气
I don't think Joyetech is using very good quality grub screws.
It's sad really, in my opinion, I don't think Joyetech puts must thought towards long-term quality products, they just want to sell, sell, sell, and don't seem to put much thought or funding research into providing High Quality, Long Lasting products.
I doubt I will be buying more Joyetech products, I think that Joyetech has kind-of lost focus on customer satisfaction, and they're just focusing on income right now.
Something needs to change at Joyetech, or they going to lose a lot of long-time faithful customers (like me).
(08-10-2016, 02:14 AM)Rfsvaper Wrote:  What about hot spitting during vaping on ceramic coil?
Am I the only one?

I am also getting the spit back on the ceramic, bought a box of new coils and it does the same. Starts off fine but then starts doing the same 无法决定
(08-17-2016, 05:00 PM)BarataS Wrote:  
(08-10-2016, 02:14 AM)Rfsvaper Wrote:  What about hot spitting during vaping on ceramic coil?
Am I the only one?
I am also getting the spit back on the ceramic, bought a box of new coils and it does the same. Starts off fine but then starts doing the same 无法决定

Today, after using my ULTIMO for more that 10 day with the Ceramic coil, now I'm getting some spitback, up till now it was fine, but after 10 days of usage (I must have put more than 200ml of juice through it), now it's kinda starting to spitback a little, but it's not HOT liquid spitback, just normal spitback.
As far as leaking goes, very little leaking, only leaked once, a little liquid leaked out the bottom airflow, but I cleaned it and vaped it, and has not leaked since then (I think it leaked because I over-filled it, and when I closed it, the pressure pushed some liquid out the bottom).
Still enjoying the ULTIMO, just need to buy more coils now.
best ever atomizer Joyetech
(08-18-2016, 01:18 PM)pastech Wrote:  
(08-17-2016, 05:00 PM)BarataS Wrote:  
Am I the only one?

Today, after using my ULTIMO for more that 10 day with the Ceramic coil, now I'm getting some spitback, up till now it was fine, but after 10 days of usage (I must have put more than 200ml of juice through it), now it's kinda starting to spitback a little, but it's not HOT liquid spitback, just normal spitback.
As far as leaking goes, very little leaking, only leaked once, a little liquid leaked out the bottom airflow, but I cleaned it and vaped it, and has not leaked since then (I think it leaked because I over-filled it, and when I closed it, the pressure pushed some liquid out the bottom).
Still enjoying the ULTIMO, just need to buy more coils now.

Positive feedback, thanks Pastech!
(08-10-2016, 02:54 AM)Rfsvaper Wrote:  I don't understand.
I'm using lower wattage and very often I'm literally burned by hot liquid.
Also, if increase the wattage it tastes of burnt coil.

Are you using the coil found inside the atomizer?
are you a hard vaper? I mean, do you make long lung inhale or "medium"?

(08-10-2016, 02:30 AM)pastech Wrote:  
Am I the only one?

I'm not getting any, even at 70W on my Cuboid.
(suggestion on the bottom of Ceramic coils is: 40-80W)

I never got any hot spitting either. I read this last night and tried to reproduce the effect today and couldn't get any spitting at any wattage. Maybe its my juice? I think the Ultimo is one of the best vape tanks out there because of the coil size and options.
Re: Spitback.
With the cubis a q-tip inserted in the chimney reduced it, let the tip soak up a bit liquid and remove it.
maybe it helps with the ultimo too?
Is it more noticeable when it was sitting a little bit longer?
(09-13-2016, 04:31 AM)Lord Blob Wrote:  Re: Spitback.
With the cubis a q-tip inserted in the chimney reduced it, let the tip soak up a bit liquid and remove it.
maybe it helps with the ultimo too?
Is it more noticeable when it was sitting a little bit longer?

Yes, and you will notice the ultimo coil diameter is large enough that the q-tip will fit into the actual coil. So it's easier and swinging upside down is not necessary. I haven't noticed the ULTIMO leak juice from sitting, if it does that you can see it in the vent if you open it all the way up. To resolve that I plug the mouthpiece and blow through the vent to blow the excess out the other side. Also when I fill the ULTIMO I make sure the excess juice on the top cap and the top of the tank is all cleaned up, then juice is not forced out the coil when the cap is screwed on.

BTW im using the ceramic coil, haven't tried the clapton (yet).
____
Δ
Join us