Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech ULTIMO Atomizer with New MG Series Heads
Joyetech ULTIMO Atomizer with New MG Series Heads

[Image: ULTIMO_Atomizer_01.png]

Joyetech, the common household name in many vaping communities, has brought sub-ohm tanks to a newer level. The Joyetech Ultimo, Joyetech’s latest and greatest device is like no other tank in the Joyetech line with its new MG series replaceable coils. The Ultimo kit comes in four different coils: The MG RTA Head (exclusive of the standard configuration), the MG QCS-0.25ohm head (quick change system) which can be fired from 60w - 80w,  the MG clapton - 0.5ohm head which can be fired from 40w - 90w, and the all exclusive MG ceramic coil - 0.5ohm head which can be used at 40w - 80w.

This is Joyetech’s first coil with extra-large coils, bigger than most coils in the industry - each intended for a different vaping experience. With the new larger coils, changing coils on the Ultimo atomizer will be less frequent because of the thickness of each individual coil, being able to handle and sufficiently disperse heat so that it is not so concentrated in one area - which may cause uneven wear and tear on the cotton.

[Image: ULTIMO_Atomizer_10.png]

The MG Ceramic coil in .05ohm head is quite a unique coil in the Joyetech line. After thousands of prototypes and testing through rigorous standards, Joyetech headquarters perfected the right amount of power and flavor that the MG Ceramic coil can produce. So far, it has created quite a stir amongst the vaping community because of the coil size, and the incredible long-life and pure flavor. Normal coil crackle and pop, known as spitting, and atomizer leakage is not an issue with the Ultimo and MG Ceramic tank at all.

Next, but not last or lesser in innovation are the MG Clapton and the MG Quick Change System coil head. These two offer completely different vaping experiences. The MG Clap offers extremely great clouds because of the close contact the coil has with the e-liquid. The MG Quick Change System (QCS) is intended for flavor connoisseurs in the industry, where flavor is everything. The Notch Coil that is build into the MG QCS system, in layman terms, is quite huge to provide the best possible juice flavor collection and delivery to the user. So far, this is the larger Notch Coil known to man, and users of the Ultimo tank are blessed to have it as a coil option.

Included in some, but not all Ultimo kits, is the MG RTA head, is intended for the vaping enthusiast that have a specific type of coil in mind they would like to use. Although the standard large coils that come with the Ultimo kit is sufficient enough for vapor chasers and flavor lovers, Joyetech wanted to include all possible vaping users.

When it comes to airflow, the Ultimo provides more than enough airflow for those who need a deep inhale. It is also adjustable for those who want a tighter draw to imitate the experience of a cigarette.

The Ultimo tank is an innovative, creative, and exciting tank for new and old Joyetech fans. With millions of users across the world, this tank will appeal to anyone and everyone because of its mutability to each vaper who wants to customize their vaping experience just by changing their coil. The Ultimo Atomizer, for some, may be the ultimate tank for them.
Will notch coil replacements be available to buy separately. Not the whole head, just the coils.
夸奖 
I'm certainly no Joyetech 'fanboy', but this looks like another winner. "Included in some, but not all Ultimo kits, is the MG RTA head" also shows they're on the ball and in touch with many user 'wants'. Unlike some other companies which aspire to be great, where an RTA comes 6 months later, if at all. All that's missing from that marketing verbage is "HOW MUCH EJUICE WILL IT HOLD".
(07-23-2016, 04:17 PM)user359 Wrote:  Will notch coil replacements  be available to buy separately. Not the whole head, just the coils.

They can be found
http://vapers-shop.net/home/1114-notch-style-02ohm-316ss-coils-germany-warehouse.html
but note the term "styled"
____
Δ
Join us
悲伤 
So, I bought a Joyetech ULTIMO Atomizer (Black) today.

It's a very nice vape, and I like it, it's 100000000% better than that Piece Of Sh*t CUBIS tank.
One slight issue though, it does NOT screw on flush on my black Cuboid, it leaves a small gap.

I don't understand, Joyetech atomiser, on a Joytech mod, but they don't fit each other properly.
It sits perfectly flush on my eVic VTC Mini, but NOT on my Cuboid.

[Image: banner.png?p=26_1_2014____30.4375__30.43...8B0_004487]
I have the same issue with my Cuboid Mini. If you look closely at the 510 assembly of your device you may notice that it is slightly taller than the body of the Mod. Two of my friends have Cuboids and one of them is flush while the other is taller. On my cuboid I taped of the top plate and very carefully filed down the top of the 510 connection until it was flush.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
I have bought this new atomizer for the ceramic coil with a lot of expectations.

I'm using it on cuboid and also on cuboid mini in power mode between 40/30 watts. Liquids are 70/30, nicotine 3.
Same (bad) experience.

Unfortunately it disappointed me because the ceramic coil is very often producing a lot of hot spitting during inhale and it leaks when not in use.
Eventually, it is getting hot very soon after few inhale.

Am I the only one who found these issues?
Is there some way to mitigate? Any suggestion is much appreciated.
(08-10-2016, 01:18 AM)Rfsvaper Wrote:  I have bought this new atomizer for the ceramic coil with a lot of expectations.
I'm using it on cuboid and also on cuboid mini in power mode between 40/30 watts. Liquids are 70/30, nicotine 3.
Same (bad) experience.
Unfortunately it disappointed me because the ceramic coil is very often producing a lot of hot spitting during inhale and it leaks when not in use.
Eventually,  it is getting hot very soon after few inhale.
Am I the only one who found these issues?
Is there some way to mitigate? Any suggestion is much appreciated.

I have the ULTIMO tank, and it's quite nice, not the best tank out there, but it is certainly the best Joyetech tank I've got (I also have the eGo ONE Mega, the Tron-S, and that piece of sh!t Cubis tank (Cubis Tank is great, coils are rubbish!).

I used the Ceramic coil today for the first time on my ULTIMO, and it leaked immediately, as I was filling the tank the first time.
I noticed that the Ceramic portion was not "seated" properly inside the coil head, it was actually slightly off-center, so I just adjusted the Ceramic tube section, so that it was in the centre of the coil head, and now it's working just fine.
On my Cuboid: 50-60 Watts.
On my eVic VTC Mini: 40-50 Watts.
E-Juice is 70VG/30PG, 3mg Nic.

On flavour though, I too had high expectations, but it's not that fantastic, in my opinion, it's about the same flavour as the other stock Clapton coil that comes in the ULTIMO pack.

I also bought the MG RTA Head (sold separately) for the ULTIMO, and that unit is a nightmare to wick, I have done three different builds on it, and re-wicked it about half a dozen times, the flavour is decent, but I get lots of dry hits, it's as if it's not wicking properly. 嗯

To summarise, the ULTIMO is a very nice sub-ohm tank, with the stock coils (Clapton or Ceramic), the RTA Head is not that great.
What about hot spitting during vaping on ceramic coil?
Am I the only one?
(08-10-2016, 02:14 AM)Rfsvaper Wrote:  What about hot spitting during vaping on ceramic coil?
Am I the only one?

I'm not getting any, even at 70W on my Cuboid.
(suggestion on the bottom of Ceramic coils is: 40-80W)