Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eGo AIO Box Launching News
eGo AIO Box Launching News

Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new eGo AIO Box from Joyetech.

eGo AIO Box, being all-in-one style, attaches the innovative anti-leaking structure with 2ml e-juice capacity. It is powered by a 2100mAh built-in battery. Childproof structure is applied, simply twist the cap with pressure. It is simple and convenient to use with several fashionable indicator lights. Multiple colors, changeable stickers, and its simplicity and efficiency all make the eGo AIO Box quite popular and unique.

Click to learn more about the eGo AIO Box.

Joyetech Group
July 23, 2016

[Image: eGo_AIO_Box_04.png]
Looks nice 微笑
____
Δ
Join us
Any RBA head for this mod cuz bf head dont fit in ?
(08-31-2016, 03:09 AM)Chikakure Wrote:  Any RBA head for this mod cuz bf head dont fit in ?

Hi Chikakure, so far the BFRBA can't be available to fit on eGo AIO box as its coil width is too big.
Nice box but after 3 days in my pocket it started leaking, not usable anymore. It's not very strong, the force that was released on te box when it was in mij pocket was enough to make it stop working. The store wan't replace it because itis gone broken in my pocket??????

And now the batterij is dead also..........
(08-31-2016, 09:02 PM)corbo Wrote:  Nice box but after 3 days in my pocket it started leaking, not usable anymore. It's not very strong, the force that was released on te box  when it was in mij pocket was enough to make it stop working. The store wan't replace it because itis gone broken in my pocket??????

And now the batterij is dead also..........
Hi Corbo, please email to service@joyetech.com, we'll try to help.
Воть это сила!!!!

---

Купить лестницу [url=]тут[/url]
Лестница на второй этаж [url=]здесь[/url]