Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evic Vtwo Pro Concept, Time for a new Premium Flagship
Evic Vtwo Pro Concept

Everyone who reads or posts here should know I am a BIG fan of Joyetech, their products and there service.
I often see how they collect user opinions and suggestions and how the both use and appreciate that input.
I have also noticed that lately the majority of Joyetech's new product has been mostly of the smaller all in one variety.
This is my suggestion for a new device in the Evic line, the Vtwo Pro.
Help us out by Answering the questions below.
Many Thanks

Would You Buy it Over a Cuboid?
(12 votes total)
Yes
7 (58.3%)
No
5 (41.7%)

Would You Buy One?
(13 votes total)
Yes
8 (61.5%)
No
5 (38.5%)

How Important is the 510 Connector quality?
(14 votes total)
Somewhat
3 (21.4%)
Very
2 (14.3%)
Extreamly
9 (64.3%)

How Important is The Finish to you?
(11 votes total)
Somewhat
2 (18.2%)
Very
5 (45.5%)
Extreamly
4 (36.4%)

Are You Willing To Pay More For Quality?
(11 votes total)
Yes
9 (81.8%)
No
2 (18.2%)

How Important Is The Quality Of The Firing Button?
(12 votes total)
Somewhat
2 (16.7%)
Very
4 (33.3%)
Extreamly
6 (50.0%)

From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
the concept is nice mate.. but the box its kinda bit big.. maybe make them slimmer a bit .. or larger than cuboid a bit... its more comvinient that way.. oh hope this mode will add concept on bypass and ignore the 25amp limit.. coz thats all suck to limit user for the mode he bought. like 200watts.. you cant set it to 200watts where you can only go 160w or a little bit more. not exactly 200.. naming 200is useless if that will be the case.. but this idea is greate cheers
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
I ticked "i would not buy it", the only reason being I would not buy a 150 W device. Otherwise, I support the idea 100 %.

A body made from solid stainless steel, a highest quaility sealed fire button, the best 510 connector, and a scratch resistant screen. May be charging circuit separte from the data circuit, if budget allows. I'd pay double than what the eVic Mini costs now.

What does +not+ improve the vaping quality for me are: games, clock, colour screen, touch screens, skins, remote control, music streaming, naked women. Oh wait, I am still thinking about the last point 微笑
SS case is hard to manufacture as SS can not be molded.

510 is fine if it has an extra mm

One battery, 75w or less is perfect for many people.

Any mod that's not SS gets a silicone sleeve.

Who cares about button as long as it lasts a long time.

VV mode would give JT a few more sales.
SS can be machined and that's not a problem at all. Of course moulding is cheaper but remember we are taking about a premium device here.

I personally am a bit tired of all the in the end very similar moulded devices.
(07-10-2016, 03:07 PM)peter-k Wrote:  SS can be machined and that's not a problem at all. Of course moulding is cheaper but remember we are taking about a premium device here.

I agree many people want at least one simple and good looking bare SS mod. Painted, there's no point.

Zero mini is all SS. I own one. Never use a sleeve on it and it still looks good. I bought it for that reason. Too bad TC is all messed up. It has wrong tcr settings for Ti, no SS and it forgets custom tcr... oh, and it never shuts down so battery drains over a week when not used. They used thick SS so it's heavy too.
I myself wouldn't care if it was done parallel with the same 75w limit as the mini's, I would just like the added capacity of a second battery. As for the size it would still be one of the most compact dual battery mods out there. I would buy it unimproved (Same quality and finish of the mini's) but I really want to see a high end Joyetech mod.

(07-10-2016, 11:52 AM)peter-k Wrote:  I ticked "i would not buy it", the only reason being I would not buy a 150 W device. Otherwise, I support the idea 100 %.

<Clipped>

Is that because you don't need 150w or that it's not enough?
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

I like the idea of a premium dual 18650 from Joyetech but I am tired of the same old Box shaped mods. I would love to see them do something like the Sigeili 213 or Vaperesso Tarot. Something with a SS frame and a few choices of premium looking accent materials like Carbon Fiber, Brushed Aluminum or even a nice wood finish. I would also like to see the 510 centered instead of offset.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(07-11-2016, 12:11 PM)Axleofevil Wrote:  Is that because you don't need 150w or that it's not enough?

It's me, just because I don't need 150 W. But the 2 battery suggestion of course makes a lot more sense with the higher capacity in mind.

Actually I'd love to see 15 - 20 W devices that are smaller, smarter, but produce the clouds that people obviously want.
Well they built it for me "and you guys too I guess, LOL"  I'm so excited to get this one.  I'm told it might take some time to reach market.  I am sure it will be worth the wait.....

eVic VTC Dual

Pretty Much what I posted at the top but with the super cool and unexpected battery option.
Enjoy!

Please Rate...