Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTC on Firmware 3.03
I have installed v3.03 and can not find the clock feature anywhere, it is also omitted in the the manual, so my question is. Does the Evic Vtc Mini with firmware version 3.03 Support a clock feature and if so, how do i access it.
(07-05-2016, 03:06 PM)BuZz_DC Wrote:  I have installed v3.03 and can not find the clock feature anywhere, it is also omitted in the the manual, so my question is. Does the Evic Vtc Mini with firmware version 3.03 Support a clock feature and if so, how do i access it.
No the VTC Mini does not have the clock function that's available on the Vtwo Mini, The VTC Mini's chip does not have a clock built into it. It has Flappy Bird on the VTC Mini and not on the Vtwo Mini so there that.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!
(07-05-2016, 04:04 PM)Axleofevil Wrote:  
(07-05-2016, 03:06 PM)BuZz_DC Wrote:  I have installed v3.03 and can not find the clock feature anywhere, it is also omitted in the the manual, so my question is. Does the Evic Vtc Mini with firmware version 3.03 Support a clock feature and if so, how do i access it.
No the VTC Mini does not have the clock function that's available on the Vtwo Mini, The VTC Mini's chip does not have a clock built into it.   It has Flappy Bird on the VTC Mini and not on the Vtwo Mini so there that.

Thanx, I was sure i saw a pic on the site with the VTC mini with a clock face on it, seems though that it has been removed. still a great mod though.
The Evic VTwo Mini looks identical to the VTC Mini. That's probably what you saw.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
照片 

Sorry no time chip on the VTC Mini board, you will need to upgrade to eVic VTwo to gain clock functionality. There is/was an image showing the clock but it was showing the upgradeable firmware possibility and not necessarily on VTC Mini.
http://www.joyetech.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/images/product/evic_vtc_mini/eVic_VTC_Mini_with_CUBIS_13.png