Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
my personal cuboid review
hi guys ... just want to givd review for the cuboid im vaping in

at first i dont like it but when i see the item personaly it takes my <3 away near the mod i know its like crazy but honestly cuboid is a eye catcher.

why?

1. it is so elegant
  2. its in a mid size for a box mod
  3. the edge are good and easy to hold while vaping unlike others that you need to hold it much more coz the size are big
  4. easy configurations and fast scrolling

hope we users can have a bypass option in wattage in the next update. i know you are thinking of users issues.

but i think making a bypass is not bad its already in users hand.. not the company and thats there wish.

thats the only i dont like in it..

now back to the mode.

i dont have any cubis in it anyway but the mod is so greate

i got a avocado rta. so i bought a BAALv3 rda and heres the picture i made and vape on it

its a clapton wire 5loops 30watts and its like a chimney already

i cant ask more for this mod just the bypass.

oh anyway i tested this build and tank in my rx200 same wattage builds  its diffrent.

i love the cuboid vapor.
it gives me flavor. lots of vapor than rx200

wishing all the best for you guys.

hope youre going to build a 3 18650 battery operated mod also.. maybe cuboidII

微笑

thanks a lot guys i love this mod.

if i got another budget im still gonma buy cuboid150 for my collection. i only need color is GRAY :-)

:-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
What an interesting post.

Do you realize the Wismec RX200 is a sister/subsidiary of Joyetech.

Cuboid good vapor and flavor, better than RX200?

1 of each color would be good for a collection, then 1 of each color of the mini would make it special. 酷
yes i realize it.. but you can test it for your self.. using of avocado and baalv3 mixing in different mods. :-) cheers see the difference who will get much points

yes.. all i need now is the gray color of cuboid. but doesent have any budget yet lol. haha

havent try the mini yet...

maybe some other time
The mod is only a carrier for the battery. The task is to do that safely, to be convenient to hold, and to deliver power with fast ramp up but then stabil. The flavour is mainly made by the atomizer.
(07-04-2016, 11:25 AM)peter-k Wrote:  The mod is only a carrier for the battery. The task is to do that safely, to be convenient to hold, and to deliver power with fast ramp up but then stabil. The flavour is mainly made by the atomizer.

yes and i agree.. cheers
(07-03-2016, 05:06 PM)AnTHrax Wrote:  hi guys ... just want to givd review for the cuboid im vaping in

at first i dont like it but when i see the item personaly it takes my <3 away near the mod i know its like crazy but honestly cuboid is a eye catcher.

why?

1. it is so elegant
  2. its in a mid size for a box mod
  3. the edge are good and easy to hold while vaping unlike others that you need to hold it much more coz the size are big
  4. easy configurations and fast scrolling

hope we users can have a bypass option in wattage in the next update. i know you are thinking of users issues.

but i think making a bypass is not bad its already in users hand.. not the company and thats there wish.

thats the only i dont like in it..

now back to the mode.

i dont have any cubis in it anyway but the mod is so greate

i got a avocado rta. so i bought a BAALv3 rda and heres the picture i made and vape on it

its a clapton wire 5loops 30watts and its like a chimney already

i cant ask more for this mod just the bypass.

oh anyway i tested this build and tank in my rx200 same wattage builds  its diffrent.

i love the cuboid vapor.
it gives me flavor. lots of vapor than rx200

wishing all the best for you guys.

hope youre going to build a 3 18650 battery operated mod also.. maybe cuboidII

微笑

thanks a lot guys i love this mod.

if i got another budget im still gonma buy cuboid150 for my collection. i only need color is GRAY :-)

:-)

Nice job on your review! I like the Cuboids, too.
Thanks for the review. I have a question. You said it sounds nice on acceleration but how does it sound on deceleration highway speed, clutch out, no brakes? Does it fill the cabin with a lot of noise?