Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copy eVic Mini VTC
There is a new wave of eVic VTC Mini swamping the market. This time the copy is not so easily identifyable, but then: The rear cover of the device is just that little bit sharper to make holding it less comfortable, the top of the screen seeps light which is annoying, the temperature ramp-up is slower than the original, and many many more smaller points which all together making for an unpleasant product experience. As a result people will show up here and complain about Joyetech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqvcl8yk_tQ

I saw one personally, all what he says is true.
(07-03-2016, 11:26 AM)peter-k Wrote:  There is a new wave of eVic VTC Mini swamping the market. This time the copy is not so easily identifyable, but then: The rear cover of the device is just that little bit sharper to make holding it less comfortable, the top of the screen seeps light which is annoying, the temperature ramp-up is slower than the original, and many many more smaller points which all together making for an unpleasant product experience. As a result people will show up here and complain about Joyetech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqvcl8yk_tQ

I saw one personally, all what he says is true.

even here theres a near vapeshop. where fake cuboid is sell.. but you can identify it in serial number right? that your gonna pit the serial in joyetech site to comfirm right?

coz once i bought my cuboid i brought my phone with me. so i can access the site and put in the serial to be sure if i get a legit copy..

i told the employe of the shop before im gonna buy this i want to be sure if its legit. im gonna scratch it and pit it in the site. and she said its ok. if its not legit im not gonna buy it lol..
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
Don't buy any e-cig goods form fasttech.com.
(07-03-2016, 04:14 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  Don't buy any e-cig goods form fasttech.com.

You have to look for the word authentic or genuine, and also the word styled or clone. Actually I have bought authentic Joyetech coils from fastech (and verified them on Joyetech site), but I don't recommend it because it takes about a month, and your taking a big chance missing that fine print where it says "style" and you get a clone.
____
Δ
Join us
Yes Cosmic you can look for the wording authentic Cubis or Cubis style and such, and also read the user comments. Then if we did read everything correctly we will very likely receive an original. Though I think their entire business model stinks. They are basically a big drop-shipper, altering vendor warranty regulations, and therefore some popular items being cheap while some others where we supposedly don't look so closely are overpriced.

Unfortunately (?) they list items which nobody else has, for example spare part such as screws or glass tanks others don't bother to sell. Even very odd stuff and stuff I didn't even know existed. And their website is so good we can actually find what we are looking for, unlike some others. That is why I sometimes post the link to a product from there. It is not an endorsement. I personally prefer 3FVape, Heavensgift and Healthcabin.
i dont know how to post pictures.