Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Impression About JOYETECH ESPION SILK KIT
Dear Joyetech Fans,

Whether you’re a seasoned vaper or a newbie, this could be the device for you.

Just stay around 35w, the ESPION Silk delivers excellent flavor along with some serious clouds.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(08-11-2018, 02:51 PM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear Joyetech Fans,

Whether you’re a seasoned vaper or a newbie, this could be the device for you.

Just stay around 35w, the ESPION Silk delivers excellent flavor along with some serious clouds.

I love it, even at 15-20W the Notchcore tank produces good flavour and large enough clouds for me. As some have said, the tank could be bigger as liquid is used comparatively quickly compared to other tanks as the Notchcore seems to be very efficient at producing vapour at low power likely due to the large surface area of the coil itself.

It's very light too, the ease of changing coils or even re-wicking them is a bonus. 大咧嘴
I simply love it 心 honestly it still blows my mind how at only 20w ,the flavour is so good and the vapor production is amazing at such low wattage!I also love the fact that I can lock the wattage and still use it without accidentally turning it up to 80...trust me it has happened(my poor throat)!I find myself using it more than any of my bigger mods! But yes it definitely needs a bigger tank! constantly filling is no fun 大咧嘴 #joyetechbravo
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
There is only one thing this tank is missing - EXCEED D22/Air style airflow with MTL option. Otherwise it's great and produce the nicest flavor!
[Image: banner1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]