Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burnt coil problem
I have gone through all of the fixes pulled without firing it, also dabbed some in the could head having a leaking problem where you push the atomizer on the tank the child lock, I've gone thru 4 coils in a week new product less than a week n a half old. What am I missing?
(06-29-2016, 07:12 PM)pen7691 Wrote:  I have gone through all of the fixes pulled without firing it, also dabbed some in the could head having a leaking problem where you push the atomizer on the tank the child lock, I've gone thru 4 coils in a week new product less than a week n a half old. What am I missing?

Be sure to not over fill the tank past the max full indicator. and make sure the child resistant cap is fully tightened. You may have residual Juice in the vent cap and may need to clean that.
____
Δ
Join us
Where and how do I clean that? What would cause this many burnt coils
(06-29-2016, 07:36 PM)pen7691 Wrote:  Where and how do I clean that? What would cause this many burnt coils

as they advice pit a little juice in atom mouth before screwing :-)

before you put the coild be sure to put a lot of juice.. before putting the tank and put some juice dont overflow it..
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
Thx for the most simplest advice that I already said I did
(06-29-2016, 07:12 PM)pen7691 Wrote:  I have gone through all of the fixes pulled without firing it, also dabbed some in the could head having a leaking problem where you push the atomizer on the tank the child lock, I've gone thru 4 coils in a week new product less than a week n a half old. What am I missing?

You bought spare coils. Which are these?

I may have not fully understood your first question so I just attempted to resolve what would cause leaking, not so much the burnt coils. If the coil is pre saturated with e juice it should not burn. what causes leaking is often over filling or not tightening the cap.

(06-29-2016, 07:36 PM)pen7691 Wrote:  Where and how do I clean that? What would cause this many burnt coils

I have not actually disassembled the top cap on the AIO i usually just wrap a paper towel around the outside of the vent and blow through the unit, that blows the e juice from the vent into the towel. Then I clean the outside of the unit with a damp paper towel. The cubis tank which is quite similar in design has a threaded section that unscrews from the the vent tube, then the actual vent will pull off the cap.
____
Δ
Join us
I bought the coils it came with and I've started to make sure my cap isn't screwed too tight and making sure I hit it before and after I fire it so as to keep the fluid running thru the coil. I am new to this whole vape stuff. Thx for the help sorry I was an a hole earlier lol was going to bed after night shift.
What package did the coils come? I white box, silver or black blister?
White with silver joytech writing