Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time and Puff counts
What do you guys use these options for?

I generally reset my time to zero every time I put on a new coil. If I get between 9000 and 10800 per coil I'm happy, that's 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Does anyone else do this? How long do you get out of your coils?

I generally reset my puff count every time I put in a new battery. I know it's all math but it is interesting seeing how I get more puffs per battery with a higher ohm coil. With a 0.15 coil I get about 100 puffs before I start getting the weak battery warning. With a 0.6 coil I can get 250 to 300 puffs per battery. My mod is a single cell 18650. (eVic Primo Mini with the Procore Aries tank)
(08-02-2018, 04:07 AM)tbrandt Wrote:  What do you guys use these options for?

I generally reset my time to zero every time I put on a new coil.  If I get between 9000 and 10800 per coil I'm happy, that's 2-1/2 to 3 hours.  Does anyone else do this?  How long do you get out of your coils?

I generally reset my puff count every time I put in a new battery.  I know it's all math but it is interesting seeing how I get more puffs per battery with a higher ohm coil.  With a 0.15 coil I get about 100 puffs before I start getting the weak battery warning.  With a 0.6 coil I can get 250 to 300 puffs per battery.  My mod is a single cell 18650.  (eVic Primo Mini with the Procore Aries tank)

I used to keep a check to monitor how the coil held up and if a particular liquid was causing a problem. Now I have switched to the RiftCore tank for my go-to vape I just shine a torch into the tank and change the cotton if required, no more coil fuss and expense!

A revolution as it's even easier than a rebuildable coil and cotton setup.