Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senators Introduce Legislation To Ban Vape Flavors That Are 'Kid Friendly'
Senators Introduce Legislation To Ban Vape Flavors That Are 'Kid Friendly'
Well at least that's better than a blanket ban on all flavours... seems that the US of A is good at making illogical legislation these days.
(07-31-2018, 02:25 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  Well at least that's better than a blanket ban on all flavours... seems that the US of A is good at making illogical legislation these days.

Illogical is being to nice 微笑
I'm glad I'm in Canada.....what flavours would they consider to be NOT kid frindly??? tobacco,that would be about it! my favorite flavours are cottoncandy, puddings & custards, anything candy!!!just think about it....they can caulk almost everything up to being kid friendly!!!It's just crazy!!!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(08-01-2018, 04:25 AM)SmokinJoe23 Wrote:  
(07-31-2018, 02:25 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  Well at least that's better than a blanket ban on all flavours... seems that the US of A is good at making illogical legislation these days.

Illogical is being to nice  微笑

lol I was being polite for my colonial cousins 大咧嘴
I'm somewhat for regulation on bottles labeled to induce kids into vaping.
[Image: Candy-King-E-Juice-100ml-1300x650.jpg]
I believe it is a naming and labeling issue.

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2018/05/ftc-fda-take-action-against-companies-marketing-e-liquids

[Image: 01-vape-lede.w710.h473.jpg]
I agree Cosmic- but if your Senators are like our MPs they will not be able to separate packaging and product in their tiny minds .... it will be seen as "all bad", that thought being assisted ofc by tobacco industry lobbying.