Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuboid up side down screen please help.
My cuboid 150watt problem is i put it in my bag while im walking going home. Then when i power up my vape the screen goes up side down lcd
Turn the device off then press and hold the left and right buttons until the display rotates.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(06-22-2016, 01:37 AM)Christianperez249 Wrote:  My cuboid 150watt problem is i put it in my bag while im walking going home. Then when i power up my vape the screen goes up side down lcd

haha, you can put it back in your bag and hope for the best, or do what Louis suggested 微笑
____
Δ
Join us
hold left and right keys at desame time for 5secs bro
(06-22-2016, 08:34 PM)AnTHrax Wrote:  hold left and right keys at desame time for 5secs bro

How does it work on the Cuboid TAP? I know someone with their display stuck upside down.
____
Δ
Join us
(06-22-2016, 01:37 AM)Christianperez249 Wrote:  My cuboid 150watt problem is i put it in my bag while im walking going home. Then when i power up my vape the screen goes up side down lcd

Press the fire button 5x to turn it off, then press the left and right regulation button. Then on the screen you'll see it flipped as it flashes about half a second.

(07-02-2017, 04:49 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(06-22-2016, 08:34 PM)AnTHrax Wrote:  hold left and right keys at desame time for 5secs bro

How does it work on the Cuboid TAP? I know someone with their display stuck upside down.

With power on 4 times to turn screen upside down
Power on condition:
3 times to lock/unlock tap buttons
4 times to activate the menu
5 times to turn stealth on/off

Power off condition:
3 times to set TCR value
4 times to turn screen upside down
5 times to check battery voltage