Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vapers Could Expect To Pay More For Equipment Due To Tariffs
Vapers Could Expect To Pay More For Equipment Due To Tariffs
Thanks for that, an update to my thread, good to see the detail at last but obviously a nightmare for Chinese manufacturers such as Joyetech, perhaps that's why they are a little quieter than usual...busy looking at alternative markets, loopholes and lobbying I suppose 8(
I think they are not around much because they are getting ready to open their own online store! saw a couple posts about it in last few days!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(07-29-2018, 04:05 AM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  I think they are not around much because they are getting ready to open their own online store! saw a couple posts about it in last few days!

Not too sure what you mean Liz, they have a USA store, a branded UK store and elsewhere too ... are they opening more? 8))

A link to the posts would be good 8)

.............Scrub the above I just found a large banner on their main website announcing a new store! Must be for USA , enjoy!
(07-29-2018, 02:53 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  
(07-29-2018, 04:05 AM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  I think they are not around much because they are getting ready to open their own online store! saw a couple posts about it in last few days!

Not too sure what you mean Liz, they have a USA store, a branded UK store and elsewhere too ... are they opening more?  8))

A link to the posts would be good  8)

.............Scrub the above I just found a large banner on their main website announcing a new store!  Must be for USA , enjoy!

Its an online store where you can order directly from them 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Yes indeed, they already have direct stores though the Uk Joyetech branded distributor is not owned by them, I think others are, this must be a new design and setup. Perhaps they have found a loophole in the upcoming trade tariff law.

Good luck to them and all vape manufacturers who rely on the huge US market!