Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having a nightmare with my Ego AIO
Just changed the coil on my EGO AIO and all it is now doing is spitting liquid out of the pipe and producing absolutely no vapour

It's a brand new coil.
(06-20-2016, 01:41 AM)2883xbacon Wrote:  Just changed the coil on my EGO AIO and all it is now doing is spitting liquid out of the pipe and producing absolutely no vapour

It's a brand new coil.

be sure the cap and all the inner parts are tightened completely. You may have to open it back up and clean the excess e juice from the coil with a q-tip then reassemble it. if it is gurgling still pull the drip tip off and clean down the bore with your q-tip, look to see the vent pipe is tight. these devices spit a little but you can usually clean it up and it should work fine. try the included anti spit drip tip? unfortunately if its still not producing vapor you may need to change coils as you may have a defective one.
Δ

eVic VTC Mini+CUBIS
eVic V T C Mini+CROWN
Cuboid Tap+ProCore Aries
eVic V. T. C. Mini + ULTIMO
2 Smok Alien + 2 Starre P u r e
2x eGo-T+Smok Tech EBC~eGo AIO
Join us
(06-20-2016, 08:46 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(06-20-2016, 01:41 AM)2883xbacon Wrote:  Just changed the coil on my EGO AIO and all it is now doing is spitting liquid out of the pipe and producing absolutely no vapour

It's a brand new coil.

be sure the cap and all the inner parts are tightened completely. You may have to open it back up and clean the excess e juice from the coil with a q-tip then reassemble it. if it is gurgling still pull the drip tip off and clean down the bore with your q-tip, look to see the vent pipe is tight. these devices spit a little but you can usually clean it up and it should work fine. try the included anti spit drip tip? unfortunately if its still not producing vapor you may need to change coils as you may have a defective one.

I have tried several methods with little success. I used the original atomizer head 0.6 with No problems, then towards the end of its life the spitting started happening. Changed to 0.5 atomizer head and had nothing but problems every single day with spitting.
I believe the problem stems from the inlet holes being too big - drawing in too much juice. I am very disappointed in this device, I would not purchase another AIO Pro or otherwise.
Interesting conversation ...