Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
High Drain Batteries TOP 10 List
(06-21-2016, 10:38 PM)user359 Wrote:  Battery tests for mAh at X Amps
http://www.dampfakkus.de/akku_liste-nach-groesse.php?size=18650

Wow that is probably the most complete capacity database I have ever seen.
(06-23-2016, 05:46 PM)peter-k Wrote:  
(06-21-2016, 10:38 PM)user359 Wrote:  Battery tests for mAh at X Amps
http://www.dampfakkus.de/akku_liste-nach-groesse.php?size=18650

Wow that is probably the most complete capacity database I have ever seen.

大咧嘴

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blogs/mooch.256958/
what battery you can suggest for cuboid 150? since its 25amp limit?
Joyetech kept on recommending Sony VTC4, later I understood why. If you want to run your device at high wattages it is still one of the leading prodducts. Carefull, there are plenty copies of lower grade. The threat opener said the Samsung 25Q are also suitable for this application, I personally have no experience with this product.
If you can stay below 60 W or so then LG HG2.
Basically avoid anything with the wording ...fire in it, such as Ultrafire, Trustfire, etc. The name is the program here, sort of.

If you don't like to read tables the entry post is providing relevant information. The best battery is a safe battery.
(06-25-2016, 09:25 PM)peter-k Wrote:  Joyetech kept on recommending Sony VTC4, later I understood why. If you want to run your device at high wattages it is still one of the leading prodducts. Carefull, there are plenty copies of lower grade. The threat opener said the Samsung 25Q are also suitable for this application, I personally have no experience with this product.
If you can stay below 60 W or so then LG HG2.
Basically avoid anything with the wording ...fire in it, such as Ultrafire, Trustfire, etc. The name is the program here, sort of.

If you don't like to read tables the entry post is providing relevant information. The best battery is a safe battery.

i am thinking about sony vtc4... and lg choco... my feiend suggesting lg choco for long life bat... but im also thinking sony even it only got 2k mah but the ouitpit of 25amp is awsome what do you think?

sonyvct4 or lg choco?

anyway you cant run it in high wattage it is lock for 9volts :-) ... its already limit.. even it is 200watts firmware you cant go 200watts exaclty
I personally like the LG HG2 choco sticks. To my opinion they are the best compromise in between capacity and current delivery. I personally never use a mod higher than 2/3 of it's highest power rating. That's for safety reasons the way I handle things.

HG2 can run me through an entire day, the Sony's not. Now the useful table posted by User359 shows they have around 2700 mah real, while the Sony's found having amperage but 600 - 900 mah less.

Don't misunderstand all bacteries shown on the opening posts are good the one or the other way.
(06-26-2016, 11:22 AM)peter-k Wrote:  I personally like the LG HG2 choco sticks. To my opinion they are the best compromise in between capacity and current delivery. I personally never use a mod higher than 2/3 of it's highest power rating. That's for safety reasons the way I handle things.

HG2 can run me through an entire day, the Sony's not. Now the useful table posted by User359 shows they have around 2700 mah real, while the Sony's found having amperage but 600 - 900 mah less.

Don't misunderstand all bacteries shown on the opening posts are good the one or the other way.

very informative... thankyou for clearing my question.. well i guess im going with lg choco... thank you peter
Good choice, and for those who only speak battery, lg choco = LG INR 18650HG2: 20 A – 3,000 mAh 3.7V picked as #6 in the original post.
____
Δ
Join us