Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tcr mode? Help?
So, tcr mode, what's should I set my values at to run the cubis 316ss notch coil at most effectively? Thanks.
(06-11-2016, 01:51 PM)satan666 Wrote:  So, tcr mode, what's should I set my values at to run the cubis 316ss notch coil at most effectively? Thanks.

check this out

[Image: eVic-VTC_04.png]

try storing 80 in M1, 140 in M2 and 200 in M3, then you have light, medium and high settings depending on what one you set.
this works good in the SS316 coils, and i think it will work with the notch.
(06-11-2016, 09:31 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(06-11-2016, 01:51 PM)satan666 Wrote:  So, tcr mode, what's should I set my values at to run the cubis 316ss notch coil at most effectively? Thanks.

check this out

[Image: eVic-VTC_04.png]

try storing 80 in M1, 140 in M2 and 200 in M3, then you have light, medium and high settings depending on what one you set.
this works good in the SS316 coils, and i think it will work with the notch.
Thanks man. I apreciated it. Also my notch coil in temp mode, as soon as I touch the button to check the temp it starts out between 2 and 300 degrees ferenheit. Any idea why? Most other coils start around 40
(06-11-2016, 10:09 PM)satan666 Wrote:  Thanks man. I apreciated it. Also my notch coil in temp mode, as soon as I touch the button to check the temp it starts out between 2 and 300 degrees ferenheit. Any idea why? Most other coils start around 40

I'm not sure, but when you press the button the device reads the coil temperature and displays that. each coil type will vary and even the temperature of the device will have an effect. I think its something to do with the flow of electrons through that design of coil.
It depends on the wattage you are using, which determines the ramp-up behaviour. If you have thicker wires you'ld use more watt to reduce the slow heat up. I can think a tube with notches having a relative good ramp-up, better than a lot of metal in between 2 posts.
The TCR is the Value used to determine what temp it's running based on a formula that uses the rapid change in resistance
to maintain a constant temperature by varying the output. Play with that number in the range shown in the table cosmic posted, your after your own preference here. Stereo-typically measuring devices that require this CALIBRATION will always react best and be most accurate in the middle of there operating range so for the VTC Mini I adjust the TCR so I like it best when set to around 400f. The actual temp is anyone's guess but I find the vape very smooth.
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!