Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evic VTWO mini. How do I put custom logo on it
Any updates? I just put the new firmware on my new device and uploaded a logo but it will not show up
(10-18-2016, 09:32 AM)Chalupa Batman Wrote:  Any updates? I just put the new firmware on my new device and uploaded a logo but it will not show up

It should show up if the logo is turned on.
The same problem as Chalupa Batman
Logo does not show up, just analog or dig. clock depends which settings I have. logo on or off (power+right button settings) doesnt make any difference.

Anyone with this problem?
(10-19-2016, 07:05 PM)miki22 Wrote:  The same problem as Chalupa Batman
Logo does not show up, just analog or dig. clock depends which settings I have. logo on or off (power+right button settings) doesnt make any difference.

Anyone with this problem?

I just have the VTC Mini, so really I can't answer this. But what Kermit said is update the firmware and try it again.
I am having the same issue! Although I haven't figured out how to add the logo at ALL! I go through the little app thing and hit logo, click on the logo that I want and nothing happens, I don't even see the joyetech logo. Idk why I can't figure this thing out!
(12-15-2016, 07:49 AM)mrsp0721 Wrote:  I am having the same issue! Although I haven't figured out how to add the logo at ALL! I go through the little app thing and hit logo, click on the logo that I want and nothing happens, I don't even see the joyetech logo. Idk why I can't figure this thing out!

Kindly please check whether the logo function is on or not. Which device do you have?
Hi,
I had the same problem just up until now. What I did was that I went into the clock menu (press the power button 3 times) and changed the interface with the clock on it to this one: [Image: eVic-VTwo-Mini-firmware-V5.04.png]
and after a while the custom logo showed up

Hope this helps 微笑
Hello. I have a problem with my evic vtwo mini. I updated the device to its latest version and trying to put my logo on it. But after i put my logo, it shows time instead of my logo. I tried various logos including the ones i downloaded from internet. How do i solve this problem ?