Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How would you spend the Father's Day?
How would you spend
the Father's Day?

[Image: fathers-day.jpg]

Last year, I gave my father an electronic sphygmomanometer on Father's Day. We barely talks, but I know that he loves me.
He has hypertension so I'm concerned about it even though he never uses it.

He drinks, not much, because he knew the danger of being alcoholic. But the most concern about my father was that he also smokes.
I've tried to introduce him the e-cigarettes before while he just ignores.  He's some kind of conservative and can hardly accept the new things: my iPhone, the electronic sphygmomanometer or the e-cigarette.

Anyway, I finally gave him the eGo ONE for its easy operation. I carefully showed to him how to use it, how to refill and how to change the atomizer head...

And yes, he started to vape even though he still smokes. Smoke less, vape more. That's a good thing.

That's the story between me and my father. Then how about you?

How would you spend the Father's Day?
Tell us your story between you and your father or how you're gonna to spend the day with him. 微笑
i don't know what im doin for fathers day might be working i don't yet 舌 my brother and i have tryed to get my dad to switch to vaping but no luck 悲伤 and for some reason he has recently taken up smoking a pipe. for the past year i have been designing a new kind of epipe and hoping to have a working prototype soon 微笑 then maybe with that i could get my dad to switch to vaping 微笑
You just get 1 father, My parents are both gone. I hope you will hug your father, and just before you leave go back and give him 1 more hug, not for me but for him. Because you only get 1.
My father smoks 1 pack per day, I ever asked him to quit for swtiching vaping, now he smoks less plus some vaping.
I always have some opinion gap with him, don't know why. Indeed I know I love him, however just can't act like so.
(06-07-2016, 12:22 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  i don't know what im doin for fathers day might be working i don't yet 舌 my brother and i have tryed to get my dad to switch to vaping but no luck 悲伤 and for some reason he has recently taken up smoking a pipe. for the past year i have been designing a new kind of epipe and hoping to have a working prototype soon 微笑 then maybe with that i could get my dad to switch to vaping 微笑
Nice try 微笑
(06-08-2016, 09:37 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  You just get 1 father, My parents are both gone. I hope you will hug your father, and just before you leave go back and give him 1 more hug, not for me but for him. Because you only get 1.
Sorry to hear that and you're right. Go and hug him, spend more time with him.