Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to install a Custom Logo Image
Ok I'm having prob putting a custom logo on my cuboid tap .I have download all I need to but then when I click on the update it's coming up as no device found even though it's plugged in ...
(06-27-2017, 01:35 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Ok I'm having prob putting a custom logo on my cuboid tap .I have download all I need to but then when I click on the update it's coming up as no device found even though it's plugged in ...

Are you using the right plug type. I have done it before and used a 2 pin charging cable and not a 4 pin charge/data cable when updating software
(06-27-2017, 01:35 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Ok I'm having prob putting a custom logo on my cuboid tap .I have download all I need to but then when I click on the update it's coming up as no device found even though it's plugged in ...

Have you ever tried to the other computers and usb cables? Please take the battery cell and atomizer from you device first and them do upgrade process for a try.
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(06-27-2017, 08:45 AM)Anastasia Liu Wrote:  

Have you ever tried to the other computers and usb cables? Please take the battery cell and atomizer from you device first and them do upgrade process for a try.

My antivirus program was blocking the app from working all fixed now and got my logo on 微笑