Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joyetech Upgrade Firmware Poll
That would be good information to include, the screen area could hold it if the font is small, and anything is possible...
loose 1 line of text and fit it in, or...

.png   1-SPLASH-WELCOME2.png (Size: 1.1 KB / Downloads: 103)
^^^ genius 微笑
It rarely jumps in power mode, don't think that's a real issue. However a second Smart Mode would be nice to design - a profile mode- for temp control where users can set 2-3 profiles with resistance, temperature and power variables. Also 3 TCR entries are too many, 2 would be enough for most vapers, even one would do. Who wants more will purchase a 2nd or 3rd device.
(06-04-2016, 09:28 PM)proteckt3d Wrote:  <cliped>
Also 3 TCR entries are too many, 2 would be enough for most vapers, even one would do. Who wants more will purchase a 2nd or 3rd device.

I really like having all 3 TCR settings, and I use all 3. I use the lower setting first thing in the morning, then build to the 2nd setting after waking, then switch to 3rd for the daytime, like low medium and high.
____
Δ
Join us
(06-04-2016, 09:28 PM)proteckt3d Wrote:  Also 3 TCR entries are too many, 2 would be enough for most vapers, even one would do. Who wants more will purchase a 2nd or 3rd device.

I use 2 of the TCR and like there is 3. I own 2 VTC and switch between TCR setting on both.
(06-05-2016, 07:40 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(06-04-2016, 09:28 PM)proteckt3d Wrote:  <cliped>
Also 3 TCR entries are too many, 2 would be enough for most vapers, even one would do. Who wants more will purchase a 2nd or 3rd device.

I really like having all 3 TCR settings, and I use all 3. I use the lower setting first thing in the morning, then build to the 2nd setting after waking, then switch to 3rd for the daytime, like low medium and high.

(06-05-2016, 11:45 AM)user359 Wrote:  
(06-04-2016, 09:28 PM)proteckt3d Wrote:  Also 3 TCR entries are too many, 2 would be enough for most vapers, even one would do. Who wants more will purchase a 2nd or 3rd device.

I use 2 of the TCR and like there is 3. I own 2 VTC and switch between TCR setting on both.

I think that's how most users use more than one TCR, same wire and different temp/power settings. A profile menu would simplify switching through these settings.
(06-05-2016, 07:40 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  I really like having all 3 TCR settings, and I use all 3. I use the lower setting first thing in the morning, then build to the 2nd setting after waking, then switch to 3rd for the daytime, like low medium and high.

You must be using different wires for each tcr mode because I just tried it doesn't work for me. For the SS304 wire I'm using now, I've set the same tcr values in all tcr modes then went to 'customize' my profiles and the power and temp changes I make in one mode changes the settings in the other too as well. Running FW v3.01
(06-09-2016, 05:22 AM)proteckt3d Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 07:40 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  I really like having all 3 TCR settings, and I use all 3. I use the lower setting first thing in the morning, then build to the 2nd setting after waking, then switch to 3rd for the daytime, like low medium and high.

You must be using different wires for each tcr mode because I just tried it doesn't work for me. For the SS304 wire I'm using now, I've set the same tcr values in all tcr modes then went to 'customize' my profiles and the power and temp changes I make in one mode changes the settings in the other too as well. Running FW v3.01

No I'm using a 1.0 ohm SS316 coil and have TCR M1=120 M2=160 M3=200, I'm running the temp between 360-420F, I can change between the 3 tcr settings and its mild, medium and high. If yours is changing settings on it's own, I bet you have a short.
____
Δ
Join us
So basically, we also ran a poll on Facebook about the firmware upgrade issues.
Here's the result:

Q1: Under which mode would you like to use the stainless steel coil? Power mode or VT (TCR) mode?
[Image: q1.png]

Q2: Do you need to look at the vaping time during use frequently? If yes, please switch to Q3.
[Image: q2.png]

Q3: Do you want more duration of displaying the vaping time?
[Image: q3.png]

Q4: Have you ever experienced TC mode jumping into power mode with latest firmware version?
[Image: q4.png]

Q5: Do you like the game mode?
[Image: q5.png]

Q6: Is it necessary to add more information into the Smart mode or Start mode?
[Image: q6.png]

Q7: Do you want to add a boot screen?
[Image: q7.png]

Q8: Do you want to change the battery status into percentage display?
[Image: q8.png]
(06-10-2016, 09:27 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  No I'm using a 1.0 ohm SS316 coil and have TCR M1=120 M2=160 M3=200, I'm running the temp between 360-420F, I can change between the 3 tcr settings and its mild, medium and high.........

With all due respect, this comment shows you clearly have no clue or understanding of temp control. The TCR is to be set to the wire type. For 316 the specific value is 092, but because the Joyetech chip is not that accurate they give you a range instead. If you want a mild, medium, and high, you should adjust the wattage which affects the ramp up time (according to Joyetech).