Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ProCore Coil Compatibility 40+ coils
(05-15-2018, 12:33 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  noted!
Yes but the ProC coil C1 is wide at the base so will not screw into the Smok Baby Beast tank. While the Baby Beast coils I tried seem to fit fine in ProCore tanks.

From what I've read (HERE AND HERE) they don't fit the baby beast tanks, but they do fit the BIG baby beast tanks... can you confirm this? I'm about to transition from the Procores to the Smoks and I'd like to take my arsenal of ProC coils with me....
I'm sure Cosmic knows the answer to that question, all I can say is I hope Smok have improved since I last used one of their tanks!
(08-29-2018, 01:18 AM)Ippolit Wrote:  I'm sure Cosmic knows the answer to that question, all I can say is I hope Smok have improved since I last used one of their tanks!

Well at least you get replacement parts kits for their atomizers anywhere. BTW: Wait till my new "problem" thread is unlocked. I got a new problem with 1 of the Procores *LOL* You'll be amused. Me, not so much.
The ProC coils I have tried do not fit the baby beast, but they are said to fit the Big Baby Beast. I tried the Baby Beast coil in my ProCore tanks and they fit and worked fine.
(08-29-2018, 09:13 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  The ProC coils I have tried do not fit the baby beast, but they are said to fit the Big Baby Beast. I tried the Baby Beast coil in my ProCore tanks and they fit and worked fine.
Smok has a sell-out on Ali, so grabbed myself a Big Baby Beast for $15, so I'll know soon and then report back. Wish me luck 眨眼
(08-29-2018, 09:13 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  ..I tried the Baby Beast coil in my ProCore tanks and they fit and worked fine.
BTW: You can add the Eleaf HW1 coil to your original list. Worked well in my Aries/Motor.
夸奖 
The brand new OBS Cube atomizer coils look like they would fit the list...

taken from http://www.obsnsmoke.com/taozhuang/26.html

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-08-2018, 07:41 AM)tailland Wrote:  The brand new OBS Cube atomizer coils look like they would fit the list...

taken from http://www.obsnsmoke.com/taozhuang/26.html

Added, Thanks Bro. I knew about the M1 fit, so that other coil must fit also.
Sidenote: Coil Master produces (very inexpensive) compatible coils with a mesh grid. Found them on Ali.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I updated the list and am counting 102 coil possibilities, many will not fit baby beast, but all should fit Big Baby Beast and any of the ProCore series tanks.