Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
eVic Primo Fit with EXCEED Air Plus Launching
Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new eVic Primo Fit and EXCEED Air Plus atomizer kit.
Having a large 0.96 inch OLED display and an intuitive menu system, the eVic Primo Fit is such a compact starter box mod available in multiple stylish finishes. Featuring the new bulging glass tube and convenient push-to-open top filling system, the EXCEED Air Plus atomizer also presents you with more spare resin and cellular tubes. EX series heads with novel designs are meant to provide pure flavor with great vaping experience, no matter for mouth-to-lung or direct-lung. The eVic Primo Fit reaches a formidable 80W power along with a sequence of unique features including 2A quick charge, preheat, clock and timeout safety protect.

Click to learn more about the Joyetech eVic Primo Fit with EXCEED Air Plus.

Joyetech Group
May 8, 2018

[Image: Dcp-6gjU0AAL4PH.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(05-08-2018, 03:42 PM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new eVic Primo Fit and EXCEED Air Plus atomizer kit.
Having a large 0.96 inch OLED display and an intuitive menu system, the eVic Primo Fit is such a compact starter box mod available in multiple stylish finishes. Featuring the new bulging glass tube and convenient push-to-open top filling system, the EXCEED Air Plus atomizer also presents you with more spare resin and cellular tubes. EX series heads with novel designs are meant to provide pure flavor with great vaping experience, no matter for mouth-to-lung or direct-lung. The eVic Primo Fit reaches a formidable 80W power along with a sequence of unique features including 2A quick charge, preheat, clock and timeout safety protect.

Click to learn more about the Joyetech eVic Primo Fit with EXCEED Air Plus.

Joyetech Group
May 8, 2018

[Image: Dcp-6gjU0AAL4PH.jpg]

Ohhhhhhhhhh My this is Sweet Looking would so so so luv it.
AWESOME 微笑 微笑 Love the exceed Range 微笑
Vaping is like a Tsunami
You cannot stop it with a law
Oh my! I'm in love with my Solo .... but could my head be turned? So many vapes and so little time! 眨眼
(05-08-2018, 10:19 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  AWESOME 微笑 微笑 Love the exceed Range 微笑

ok Vapeoholic ,I have to ask? what am I missing? why do I not know what is the Range??? I have never heard of it 悲伤 can you post a pic please? I see you speak of it alot and I honestly dont know or cant find it? 无法决定

oh what a cutie...I love my primo mini! I kinda have a love-hate thing for the bubble glass on any tanks...I love the extra juice capacity but hate the look lol so see love-hate relationship! dont get me wrong,I'll take that extra capacity anytime so I'm just gonna have to learn to like it 大咧嘴 心
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(05-11-2018, 12:27 AM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  
(05-08-2018, 10:19 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  AWESOME 微笑 微笑 Love the exceed Range 微笑

ok Vapeoholic ,I have to ask? what am I missing? why do I not know what is the Range??? I have never heard of it 悲伤 can you post a pic please? I see you speak of it alot and I honestly dont know or cant find it?  无法决定

oh what a cutie...I love my primo mini! I kinda have a love-hate thing for the bubble glass on any tanks...I love the extra juice capacity but hate the look lol so see love-hate relationship! dont get me wrong,I'll take that extra capacity anytime so I'm just gonna have to learn to like it  大咧嘴  心

This is what i mean by the exceed Range 微笑

Click for exceed Range 微笑

This is my style of vaping that i love微笑
Vaping is like a Tsunami
This is what i mean by the exceed Range 微笑

[/quote]

oh ok so you just mean all the Exceed line! I got ya now  微笑  I kept thinking you were talking about a specific one called the "Range" sorry about that 微笑 my bad  舌  
(05-11-2018, 10:14 PM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  This is what i mean by the exceed Range 微笑

oh ok so you just mean all the Exceed line! I got ya now  微笑  I kept thinking you were talking about a specific one called the "Range" sorry about that 微笑 my bad  舌  
[/quote]

nah lol just all of the exceed range/line 微笑
Vaping is like a Tsunami
(05-12-2018, 02:01 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-11-2018, 10:14 PM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  This is what i mean by the exceed Range 微笑

[/quote]

sorry about that,it must just be one of the different words your country uses that I never heard it! or I'm more outta the loop than I think eh!  wink,wink  (thats a Canadian word)  sticking tongue out at ya   heart U Vapeo  wink wink ....haha there were too many emoji's so had to write them out lol
(05-14-2018, 01:06 AM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  
(05-12-2018, 02:01 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  

sorry about that,it must just be one of the different words your country uses that I never heard it! or I'm more outta the loop than I think eh!  wink,wink  (thats a Canadian word)  sticking tongue out at ya   heart U Vapeo  wink wink ....haha there were too many emoji's so had to write them out lol
[/quote]

LOL Liz 大咧嘴
Vaping is like a Tsunami