Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Handcheck Cubis 150Watt TC and eVic VT (3d Printed)
I thought lets do a slight different handcheck.  大咧嘴
My 3D printed Joyetech Cuboid 150Watt TC and Joyetech eVic VT.
Just needs a little paint, not sure yet what collor i should take.
I wanted to complete my Joyetech collection but i still need a few models, so i thought why not 3d print the missing ones, that saves me quite some money untill i can afford it.

[Image: RxZcgjI.jpg?1]
[Image: JWCkX0f.jpg?1]
This is a cool hand check, can you make me one made from white, milk and dark chocolate? or does your printer just use plastic?
Where did you get the 3d model?
____
Δ
Join us
Haha, to bad i can't print chocolate. or maybe its better that way, else i have to print teeth i a while 舌
i got the models from thingiverse and 3dwarehoude.sketchup. adapted them a little bit to get rid of missing pieces,

(05-16-2016, 07:06 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  This is a cool hand check, can you make me one made from white, milk and dark chocolate? or does your printer just use plastic?
Where did you get the 3d model?
(05-16-2016, 07:10 PM)an3spapperazzi Wrote:  Haha, to bad i can't print chocolate. or maybe its better that way, else i have to print teeth i a while 舌
i got the models from thingiverse and 3dwarehoude.sketchup. adapted them a little bit to get rid of missing pieces,

想法 Great IDEA!
*Wondering if I can get a 3D printer and make me a new set of teeth cheaper than my dentist can!* 嗯
____
Δ
Join us
In another thread someone mentioned making a VTC case of plastic to make it lighter, have you thought of printing that? would be the battery cover and the body case separate (two parts) to house the mechanism from a joyetech mod.
____
Δ
Join us
i have made a stand for 3 tanks for the Evic vtc mini. also i made a belt clip for the Evic vtc mini and a normal stand.
I will post the pictures of the prints later 微笑
(05-16-2016, 04:38 PM)an3spapperazzi Wrote:  I thought lets do a slight different handcheck.  大咧嘴
My 3D printed Joyetech Cuboid 150Watt TC and Joyetech eVic VT.
Just needs a little paint, not sure yet what collor i should take.
I wanted to complete my Joyetech collection but i still need a few models, so i thought why not 3d print the missing ones, that saves me quite some money untill i can afford it.

[Image: RxZcgjI.jpg?1]
[Image: JWCkX0f.jpg?1]

wow, that's really cooool
Here the pictures of my printed pieces for the mods. ive seen the plastic cover too but im not really into it to dismantle my joyetech mods (yet)
Im still thinking about painting them 舌

Red Evic VTC mini holder, where you can lay and charge the mod together with 3 tanks.
[Image: 2vjzc75.jpg]

The cyan Evic VTC mini standing holder where you can charge.
[Image: 25aqjpe.jpg]

Evic VTC mini belt clip holder, easy insert your belt in it and wear it!
[Image: 2s6lqth.jpg]

Ego one XL and mini standart, it fits best with the XL but the mini wil not fall in it too.
[Image: inh4sp.jpg]

And i needed a case for my batteries, very handy and save.
[Image: xd5w2a.jpg]
(08-22-2016, 04:44 PM)an3spapperazzi Wrote:  Here the pictures of my printed pieces for the mods.<clip>

AWESOME
Its amazing the accuracy, the sliding cover to the battery storage looks like a perfect fit.
My stand is a piece of wood with holes for the eGo-T and aIo, but of course I couldn't hold the drill perfect so they lean.
____
Δ
Join us
Agreed super cool.......you should sell these items...
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!