Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BATPACK with Joye ECO D16 Kit Launching
That's what I thought when I first saw the release, it's designed for low power. Hows the vape, loose DL?
(05-05-2018, 03:52 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-05-2018, 02:01 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  That's what I thought when I first saw the release, it's designed for low power. Hows the vape, loose DL?

Getting a real good MTL vape

Cheep batteries will give a smooth Vape. They don't have the amps or voltage need.
(05-06-2018, 12:17 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-05-2018, 09:44 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(05-05-2018, 03:52 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-05-2018, 02:01 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  That's what I thought when I first saw the release, it's designed for low power. Hows the vape, loose DL?

Getting a real good MTL vape

Cheep batteries will give a smooth Vape. They don't have the amps or voltage need.

It's a smooth airy kind of vape but still getting slight throat hit ..maybe that's the juice

Well if it is to airy cover one hole with a bottom or top lip. I still want to get some name brand batterys to see how they stack up. Cheap ones will make due but would not use them all the time
Ah good, so MTL is airy and DL is acceptable, sounds like the ECO which is no surprise.
It's sure to perform very poorly with another tank and coil. 2 x AA batteries do not have the 'oomph" to make a tank and coil not designed for it work well enough. You cannot draw 5 or 6 amps that "normal" tanks & coils need from AA batteries, the internal chemistry heats up, it's resistance increases exponentially resulting in a steep voltage drop and very rapid discharge. 1 amp is about the best they can do, after a few minutes use the voltage drops from 1.5V to around 0.8V. Rechargeable AAs can be slightly better but they have a slightly lower voltage output anyway.

So it's not safe to draw the level of current a different tank will demand, the heating can result in a rupture of the cell (nasty!). So Joyetech have carefully designed the coil to work with a low current.
So here is a quick up date. I went to the Dollar Tree and got 2 sets of AAs (Panasonic super heavy duty) and (sunbeam high drain). So the Panasonic would not work, would fire once and the light would flash. It is a low drain battery. So this tells me the device is doing it's job.
The sunbeam do a good of a job as the supplied recargable ones. Getting a lot of vapor and flavor doing a better job then what I thought. Next is to see how long they last. Both 4 packs I got for $1 so making for a good deal. Next is to test some expensive ones lol