Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BATPACK with Joye ECO D16 Kit Launching
Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the world’s first vaporizer using AA batteries as the power source - the BATPACK and Joye ECO D16 atomizer.
AA batteries have been a long accepted safe power source and it only made sense to utilize them in a vaporizer. You can not only use the normal AA batteries but also use the AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, which are all very convenient to buy in the supermarket. The Batpack is incredibly simple and convenient to use and now with ECO technology. ECO Tech still provides the best vaping experience but allows the battery to have a very low output. This extends the battery life by almost double. The newly added BFHN 0.5ohm coil head is now optimized for use with high nicotine e-liquids. In all, the Batpack could be the safest vaporizer ever for your convenience.

Click to learn more about the Joyetech BATPACK with Joye ECO D16.

Joyetech Group
Apr. 24, 2018
[Image: 180424.png]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Very nice indeed, if those coils are as good as those in the ECO it will be a low power winner! Will be interesting to see how it performs as AA of any kind are not renowned for their ability to deliver high current without voltage sagging 8) Ni-MH are also slightly lower voltage than alkalines etc, battery life in real use will be interesting.

I have to point out that will not be the first AA powered mod as you state, there are several currently manufactured ( all are very cheaply made and are no competition!) and available in UK and the USA.

Will get one for travelling as recharging is not easy in airports!
(04-24-2018, 03:40 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  Very nice indeed, if those coils are as good as those in the ECO it will be a low power winner! Will be interesting to see how it performs as AA of any kind are not renowned for their ability to deliver high current without voltage sagging  8) Ni-MH are also slightly lower voltage than alkalines etc, battery life in real use will be interesting.

I have to point out that will not be the first AA powered mod as you state, there are several currently manufactured ( all are very cheaply made and are no competition!)  and available in UK and the USA.

Really? Could you please tell us the name of product? Or send us the related links?
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
(04-25-2018, 09:36 AM)Ellen Wrote:  ....

Really? Could you please tell us the name of product?   Or send us the related links?

I sent you a PM Ellen with a link. For others try googling JomoTech.

I had one a couple of years ago, plastic, awful tank that fell to pieces!
(04-24-2018, 01:54 PM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the world’s first vaporizer using AA batteries as the power source - the BATPACK and Joye ECO D16 atomizer.
AA batteries have been a long accepted safe power source and it only made sense to utilize them in a vaporizer. You can not only use the normal AA batteries but also use the AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries, which are all very convenient to buy in the supermarket. The Batpack is incredibly simple and convenient to use and now with ECO technology. ECO Tech still provides the best vaping experience but allows the battery to have a very low output. This extends the battery life by almost double. The newly added BFHN 0.5ohm coil head is now optimized for use with high nicotine e-liquids. In all, the Batpack could be the safest vaporizer ever for your convenience.

Joyetech Group
Apr. 24, 2018

Wow if this really works this would be a great mod for ppl like me. Can't wait for someone to get and test.
There may be others, It is the nature of those creating the "MODS" to modify change and adapt the previous inventions for the use of nicotine delivery. I know without even trying BATPACK that the previous AA devices will not be at the same level of quality. The advertisement can easily be modified to make it ok:

needs to be changed to

We’re glad to introduce you to Joyetech's first vaporizer using AA batteries as the power source - the BATPACK and Joye ECO D16 atomizer.
(04-26-2018, 12:57 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  ...I know without even trying BATPACK that the previous AA devices will not be at the same level of quality. ...

They are for sale on UK Ebay for a mere £5 to £6 pounds, including 2 batteries ... so yes, garbage 大咧嘴 I can only add that the one I had over 2 years ago literally fell to pieces as I described above, think it was about £15 at the time. I did try it with a real tank as it remarkably had a 510 connector - it worked, with 3 fresh alkaline AAs it had enough umph but ofc it didn't work for long before the voltage sag made it useless.

Absolutely cr*p materials and construction though!

It's good to remember that when there were only a couple of commercial vapes on the market, there were people experimenting with plastic AA battery caddies, microswitches and home made tanks and coils.. that's all now developed into the amazing custom mod and coil scene.
(04-26-2018, 06:44 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  .... I wonder how Much of a vape you would get and for how long ? ,,,

"around 150 puffs with two disposable normal AA batteries.

*The result was based on the experimental tests, each puff takes 2-3 seconds."

Says Joyetech. I assume they mean alkaline batteries when they say -normal - 转眼珠 Going by how long the ECO lasts on a charge, with the same type of coil, that sounds achievable.

Looks good to me!
(04-24-2018, 01:54 PM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear all,

Joyetech Group
Apr. 24, 2018

Sweet Looking Setup Joyetech.
(04-25-2018, 09:36 AM)Ellen Wrote:  
(04-24-2018, 03:40 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  Very nice indeed, if those coils are as good as those in the ECO it will be a low power winner! Will be interesting to see how it performs as AA of any kind are not renowned for their ability to deliver high current without voltage sagging  8) Ni-MH are also slightly lower voltage than alkalines etc, battery life in real use will be interesting.

I have to point out that will not be the first AA powered mod as you state, there are several currently manufactured ( all are very cheaply made and are no competition!)  and available in UK and the USA.

Really? Could you please tell us the name of product?   Or send us the related links?

Ippolit I have never EVER seen a AA powered device before the Batpack!!! I must have missed that!

loving the colours! this is going to be very interesting ! such innovation Joyetech!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑