Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
have you seen it???
Did you see Joyetech's facebook & instagram post about the BATPACK ? what do you all think? I think its very interesting and I think it will be pretty awesome....depending on how well it works,how long the batteries last! thoughts anyone?
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(04-18-2018, 07:59 AM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  Did you see Joyetech's facebook & instagram  post about the BATPACK ? what do you all think? I think its very interesting and I think it will be pretty awesome....depending on how well it works,how long the batteries last! thoughts anyone?

I get the sample, very comfortable. I think you will all like it 舌
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Aha AA batteries, interesting idea! Must be low power as they will not provide a high current draw.... looks like coils are similar to the ECO therefore, clever!

Great for travelling, I want one!
wow great idea for all MTL vapers I am liking the whole Espion & ProCore line as I cannot MTL
Looks like there is also another exceed edge like device. As for the batpack nice idea, the only down side is there are so so many kinds of AA battery. People misuse AA batteries all the time not knowing that there is a difference between them
I like the idea because alot of smokers want or think they need a box type mod not realizing the battery safety issues and having to have to invest in proper chargers etc. To me it sounds perfect for the beginner .It would definitely have to be safer for them! It is 4 sure interesting and innovative !
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑

oooooh Cool 微笑 MTL using normal AA batteries 微笑 This i have to see 微笑
Still A Guest ? Click To Join

[Image: LJPsJo9.png?1]

No longer will there be a butt tray, instead there will be a dead AA battery tray. And when the batters are dead and can't afford a new pair, you search the TV, DVD, and DVR remotes for a working pair..............
lolol bey. Then you find that they all contain AAA batteries and you are still stuck!

I am sure it will be a hit for those wary of big rechargeable Bats. I'm interested as I do a lot of travelling, I find recharging batteries and the weight of larger mods is a pain-- I think it uses ECO type coils, as the MTL draw is airy enough on the ECO for me to enjoy (I mostly DL) it would be fine for me.

Looking forward to more news!
(04-19-2018, 10:16 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  No longer will there be a butt tray, instead there will be a dead AA battery tray. And when the batters are dead and can't afford a new pair, you search the TV, DVD, and DVR remotes for a working pair..............

Best comment I've read lol
Still A Guest ? Click To Join

[Image: LJPsJo9.png?1]