Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can i use a tobeco super tank on a joyetech evic vtc mini?
Hi there, i have a mod that a friend built me a few months ago. he moved unfortunatley and i was left with a dripper that i dont know how to maintenance nor have the tools to do so. a local shop recommended the super tank so i bought and used it and love that tank. easy to use and i can buy the coils to screw into them which i prefer. that tobeco super tank i bought still works however a coworker broke my mod and now i need a new one. ive been reviewing different mods such as the kragertech sub mini i think its called and the joytech evic vtc mini. the joytech fascinates me more so i would love to get it but heres what i want to know. can i use that evic vtc mini with the super tank? does anyone know what the super tank will work with? im new to this and i must be typing the questions wrong on google search cuz i cant find a good answer that relates to my ?. i just want to use the super tank i own already with a mod i can find on ebay for around $50 give or take. the krager and joyetech minis look like a good choice. thank you in advance for any helpful info i really appreciate it. have a good one and take care
Yes. Just make sure you are using the appropriate mode for the coild that you are using. I used to have a Super Tank. The Aspire Triton 0.4 Ohm 316 Stainless Steel coills fit that tank and work beautifully in SS316 temp control mode on the VTC. The Tobeco Kanthal coils work just fine in power mode.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
(05-11-2016, 01:43 AM)louiesquared Wrote:  Yes. Just make sure you are using the appropriate mode for the coild that you are using. I used to have a Super Tank. The Aspire Triton 0.4 Ohm 316 Stainless Steel coills fit that tank and work beautifully in SS316 temp control mode on the VTC. The Tobeco Kanthal coils work just fine in power mode.

thank you so much! i figured it would. i have invested money already in the mod my friend built but the guts (mainly wiring) fell apart, or rather the plastic casing that keeps the pos and neg terminals tight busted again after rigging once before from a previous break. its just time to get a simple mod so i can enjoy vaping again. again your answer is much appreciated my friend.
You're welcome.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain