Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ESPION Infinite with ProCore Conquer Launching
(04-13-2018, 06:06 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  No chance of losing this one in the dark lol

I am sure I could probably still find a way
(04-12-2018, 01:12 PM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new powerful box kit - the ESPION Infinite and ProCore Conquer sub-ohm tank.
Creativity is nothing but a mind set free. Explore the limitlessness of the ESPION Infinite. Having a set of tunnel light effects, it even reacts to each action you made. You can easily manage it with a intuitive 0.96 inch color display. The ESPION Infinite is powered by dual 21700 cells, but still works with normal 18650 as well, reaching a formidable 230W output and 2A quick charge. The ProCore Conquer tank is uniquely designed. Having the new bulging glass tube, capacity was upgraded to 5.5ml. And we also have more spare resin and cellular tube versions available. ProC series heads are all capable: from direct lung or mouth to lung, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor. Meanwhile, its push-to-open system makes filling easily.

Click to learn more about the ESPION Infinite with ProCore Conquer kit.

Joyetech Group
Apr. 12, 2018

[Image: 180412.jpg]
Ohhhhhhhhhh I am In Luv ....what a nice looking setup.
Will Have to put this in my someday list.
(04-12-2018, 01:12 PM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new powerful box kit - the ESPION Infinite and ProCore Conquer sub-ohm tank.
Creativity is nothing but a mind set free. Explore the limitlessness of the ESPION Infinite. Having a set of tunnel light effects, it even reacts to each action you made. You can easily manage it with a intuitive 0.96 inch color display. The ESPION Infinite is powered by dual 21700 cells, but still works with normal 18650 as well, reaching a formidable 230W output and 2A quick charge. The ProCore Conquer tank is uniquely designed. Having the new bulging glass tube, capacity was upgraded to 5.5ml. And we also have more spare resin and cellular tube versions available. ProC series heads are all capable: from direct lung or mouth to lung, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor. Meanwhile, its push-to-open system makes filling easily.

Click to learn more about the ESPION Infinite with ProCore Conquer kit.

Joyetech Group
Apr. 12, 2018

[Image: 180412.jpg]

The most artistic MOD/Tank on the market I have seen!
Great menu, Lights, Everything looks Great on this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaPus8qHKZg
Thanks everyone...7lb 11oz grandson 大咧嘴 but my trip is delayed for a few days so I'm still here 酷

Joyetech is moving on up!!! I love it! I love the quality!!! The original ESPION is my absolute favorite though and the Solo rocks too!!! I have quite a few other mods(non-Joyetech) and none compare to the quality of Joyetech .as soon as you hold them you can feel the quality!!! and the coils are getting better and better. I'm really excited about ProCD coil head!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(04-14-2018, 10:52 AM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  Thanks everyone...7lb 11oz grandson  大咧嘴  but my trip is delayed for a few days so I'm still here 酷

Joyetech is moving on up!!! I love it! I love the quality!!! The original ESPION is my absolute favorite though and the Solo rocks too!!! I have quite a few other mods(non-Joyetech) and none compare to the quality of Joyetech .as soon as you hold them you can feel the quality!!! and the coils are getting better and better. I'm really excited about ProCD coil head!

CONGRATULATIONS!

& I know right? I think so too 微笑
Congratulation Liz! I have a wee grandson too 8)
well since my trip is delayed a bit I've had a bit of time to look closer at this ESPION Infinite! It's exciting to say the least! I can only imagine the power it will have! I'm still amazed by the battery life I can get with the original ESPION! That still amazes me! honestly its the best battery life of any dual 18650 mod I've had! now dual 21700...wellll thats super sweeet! I wonder if all the lights will drain from the battery life though? I do hope the screen is made of whatever the ESPION screen is made of because I have never seen a screen like it!that screen is totally scratch resistant or should I say scratch proof!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
ALL I can say at this point is WOW! I can not wait to see what is next in the Espion line, My fist impressions is it is heavy but fits even my small hands nicely. Finish is a little slidy (I am steeling that term from the Great Phil Busardo) it is absolutely stunning. beautiful tank/ mod combo transformer / Tron look

[Image: azjw8x.jpg]
[Image: 200ches.jpg]