Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Joyetech ProCore Air Plus Launching
Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you a new ProCore atomizer - the ProCore Air Plus sub-ohm tank.
Presenting the next generation of high-caliber sub-ohm system, the ProCore Air Plus atomizer retains high-performance and significantly upgrading the capacity to 5.5ml with the new bulging glass tube. Unique and colorful, we also have more spare resin and cellular tube versions available. ProC series heads are all capable: from direct lung or mouth to lung, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor. Meanwhile, its push-to-open system makes filling easily.

Click to learn more about the ProCore Air Plus atomizer.

Joyetech Group
Apr. 3, 2018

[Image: 180403.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Great looking tanks
I agree with Vapeoholic it can be a restricted direct lung but you can not Mouth to lung on these tanks or 99% of sub Ohms on the market especially with big diameter drip tips.
I agree about MTL too.

Wide colour range there! Shame those big tanks will not be available in the UK.
they look stunning but it saddens me there is no purple one 无法决定
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Lizz,
What does everyone have against Purple LOL
(04-03-2018, 03:58 PM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you a new ProCore atomizer - the ProCore Air Plus sub-ohm tank.
Presenting the next generation of high-caliber sub-ohm system, the ProCore Air Plus atomizer retains high-performance and significantly upgrading the capacity to 5.5ml with the new bulging glass tube. Unique and colorful, we also have more spare resin and cellular tube versions available. ProC series heads are all capable: from direct lung or mouth to lung, from massive vapor production to optimal flavor. Meanwhile, its push-to-open system makes filling easily.

Joyetech Group
Apr. 3, 2018

These are really sharp looking .... nice colors.
(04-03-2018, 09:24 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Lizz,

I know eh!!! but just seen one of Joyetech's sister companies coming out with a sweet purple...I just know Joyetech is gonna do the same 大咧嘴
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(04-03-2018, 03:58 PM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear all,

Joyetech Group
Apr. 3, 2018

Its a nice looking tank . But I am with Liz on this one please come out with a purple one.
(04-04-2018, 07:43 AM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  
(04-03-2018, 09:24 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Lizz,

I know eh!!!  but just seen one of Joyetech's sister companies coming out with a sweet purple...I just know Joyetech is gonna do the same  大咧嘴

But they have green 微笑
(04-03-2018, 03:58 PM)Ellen Wrote:  <clip>
<clip>

My wife is already pointing out the dazzling color lol!
These look awesome.
Can we please have a ProCStainless or ProCTitanium or ProCNickel? We want TC mode!