Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Firmware for Cuboid/Cuboid Mini/eVic-VTC Mini Launching News
Nicely done Joyetech... nicely done!
could you add coil preheat function in the next upgrade?
I think game mode is kind of unnecessary fitur. but it really surprise me that this device can use for mini game
(05-07-2016, 10:45 PM)contrabram Wrote:  could you add coil preheat function in the next upgrade?
I think game mode is kind of unnecessary fitur. but it really surprise me that this device can use for mini game

Coil preheat is for RDA, right?
(05-11-2016, 01:25 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  
(05-07-2016, 10:45 PM)contrabram Wrote:  could you add coil preheat function in the next upgrade?

It's for people who like to use thick wire which is usually used with higher wattage and a short draw.

As long as it's an option. I'd use another mod instead of the vtc if it was always preheated.
(05-11-2016, 02:48 PM)user359 Wrote:  
(05-11-2016, 01:25 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  

It's for people who like to use thick wire which is usually used with higher wattage and a short draw.

As long as it's an option. I'd use another mod instead of the vtc if it was always preheated.

I agree.
夸奖 
Can you please add a clock? analog or digital but a clock please!
(07-05-2016, 12:02 PM)codedriven Wrote:  Can you please add a clock? analog or digital but a clock please!

The Cuboid /Cuboid mini / eVic VTC mini is not able to add clock function as old chip limitations.
(07-05-2016, 01:23 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  
(07-05-2016, 12:02 PM)codedriven Wrote:  Can you please add a clock? analog or digital but a clock please!

The Cuboid /Cuboid mini / eVic VTC mini is not able to add clock function as old chip limitations.
that explain why
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
Yes I would like a pre-heat function for the VTC mini as well - for my ceramic coils!
Click <a href=http://blackaspid.ru>HERE</a> to talk to hot girls in your city!
<a href=http://blackaspid.ru>HERE</a>