Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuboid Mini Kit flooding and spitting
Just received my Cuboid Mini kit and been using it for the past week. I have been using the SS notch coil as Ive heard good things about it. When the device works, it works really well: good flavour and vapour production. However, my enjoyment of the device has been tainted by the constant flooding and spitting experienced with this device. The device floods each and every time it is refilled and when left overnight (even if kept upright. I have to remove the coil, wash it under water and allow it to dry and then it will work again. If I try to use when it floods, I get instant spitting and then just useless gurgling.
I so much wanted to enjoy this device - the design, the leakproof design and its compactness was the reason I got it in the first place.
Sadly, I think I will be returning the device this week.
Any advice from Joyetech?
Hello mtnorthern!

You can reverse the tank, and stuff a paper tissue, then slightly swing the tank in order to remove the excess ejuice. Please have a try, you will get better vaping again.
i have the same issue with my Cuboid Mini Kit.

if i use the 0,5Ohm or the Notch Coil in the Cuboid is spitting the liquid and all is flooded.
with the 0,6 Ohm Coil from my AIO i can Vape without spitting, but the device is flooded with this coil too.
(05-02-2016, 01:43 PM)benkla Wrote:  i have the same issue with my Cuboid Mini Kit.

if i use the 0,5Ohm or the Notch Coil in the Cuboid is spitting the liquid and all is flooded.
with the 0,6 Ohm Coil from my AIO i can Vape without spitting, but the device is flooded with this coil too.

Be sure the tank is firmly tightened, I had this problem with Cubis tank and found that was the problem. But also I had problems with the 0.5 coil and just moved up to the 1.0.
____
Δ
Join us
I bought my cuboid mini kit 6 days ago because of all the great reviews online,when i got it i was eager to try all the features and my distributor setup my device with the notch coil @40 watts.

I also experienced the gargling and spitting but by adjusting the wattagge to 20 watts and lowering the temperature and then slowly upping the temp and wattage to find a sweet spot.

I am not a sub-ohm direct to lung vaper so i changed the coil to what i am used to...the 1ohm coil and i can vape all day!

This device is working great,play with the features,changing the wattage and temp will help you find your sweet spot.
Yes the tank is firmly tightened.

with the ML coils like the 0,6Ohm or the 1,5Ohm Coil i have no problem with spitting, but i can see a lot of liquid if i take down the drip tip.
with the Cuboid i wanted to vape direct lung for ML i have my little AIO.

The Cuboid mini is a great working device, and i will shure test different settings to find my sweet spor.

perhaps i need a liquid with a higher VG part, the liquid i am using right now is 60%PG and 40% VG, but it tastes great 大咧嘴
I just bought a cuboid mini 4 days back
Used all coils after 2 to 3 puffs it starts spitting liquid in mouth
Tried cleaning same issue
Tried using tissue to clean after assymbling to remove excess liquid same issue

Tried back air flow same issue

Fedup with the device

Can some one help

I just bought a cuboid mini 4 days back
Used all coils after 2 to 3 puffs it starts spitting liquid in mouth
Tried cleaning same issue
Tried using tissue to clean after assymbling to remove excess liquid same issue

Tried back air flow same issue

Fedup with the device

Can some one help
Howdy....before anyone gives up on this device...I had same issue on day 2 with my cuboid mini....I simply went to local vape shop...spent a buck or so on a tip that is angled....it's a bit adjustable as well....can change angle and spin it...anyway....anyways...still gurgles and tries to spit....lol...nothing gets past the angle. Works great for me! I use .5 and set to 22 to 25 watts. No more burning my lip or getting fluid shot into mouth. I have not needed to install screens etc....for me...works great! Lots of vape great flavor etc.

Hope this helps.

Azwip
(05-22-2016, 03:02 PM)azwip Wrote:  Howdy....before anyone gives up on this device...I had same issue on day 2 with my cuboid mini....I simply went to local vape shop...spent a buck or so on a tip that is angled....it's a bit adjustable as well....can change angle and spin it...anyway....anyways...still gurgles and tries to spit....lol...nothing gets past the angle. Works great for me! I use .5 and set to 22 to 25 watts. No more burning my lip or getting fluid shot into mouth. I have not needed to install screens etc....for me...works great! Lots of vape great flavor etc.

Hope this helps.

Azwip

Thanks for reply
But no vapes at 20 25 watts ??

It requires minimum 50 to generate sufficient amount of vapes
(05-22-2016, 03:07 PM)Boravik Wrote:  
(05-22-2016, 03:02 PM)azwip Wrote:  Howdy....before anyone gives up on this device...I had same issue on day 2 with my cuboid mini....I simply went to local vape shop...spent a buck or so on a tip that is angled....it's a bit adjustable as well....can change angle and spin it...anyway....anyways...still gurgles and tries to spit....lol...nothing gets past the angle. Works great for me! I use .5 and set to 22 to 25 watts. No more burning my lip or getting fluid shot into mouth. I have not needed to install screens etc....for me...works great! Lots of vape great flavor etc.

Hope this helps.

Azwip

Thanks for reply
But no vapes at 20 25 watts ??

It requires minimum 50 to generate sufficient amount of vapes

Hmmmm...maybe I'm confused...looking at screen in mine..with .5 ohm coil....set to 22 w....I get plenty of vapor? Am I not looking at correct unit or info? Lol....again....I could be mistaken...I can set watts higher....but for me...I can't see through the vapor cloud with this unit... And these settings....mine reads: power22.0....volt 3.42....coil 0.51

Sorry if any confusion.

Ps...not using the notch coil

Pss....ok...just upped to 30w...and wow! Even better....lol...have not tried 50...lol...heck was happy at 22. Thanks!