Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
【Winners List】Joyetech Custom Logo Contest - April 29, 2016
Dear all,

As the contest continues, we received more and more great works from you. You guys are awesome.

We hereby picked out another FIVE lucky winners today.

Here are the winners:
Andries Van Der Meulen
Stan Gursky
Ahtlon
Louie Gutierrez
Sourya Smith

Congratulations to all of you.
Each one will get one set of Cuboid Mini kit.
All the winners, please send me your detailed mailing address via email ONLY by the end of this week.

This contest on Joyetech Social will continue, and we're always welcome your great designs of the custom logo.
More prizes will come in the following.

Stay tuned, vape on!

[Image: winner-apr-29.jpg]
(04-30-2016, 04:51 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Dear all,

As the contest continues, we received more and more great works from you. You guys are awesome.

Here are the winners:
Andries Van Der Meulen
Stan Gursky
Ahtlon
Louie Gutierrez
Sourya Smith

All the winners, please send me your detailed mailing address via email ONLY by the end of this week.

This contest on Joyetech Social will continue, and we're always welcome your great designs of the custom logo.

Stay tuned, vape on!

<clip>

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!
Too late to ask now but could I have entered again for this round? I have a collection of 80 I have made about as good as the ones I entered to win 2nd place in the first round.   微笑
____
Δ
Join us
(04-30-2016, 04:51 PM)Kermit Wrote:  Dear all,

Here are the winners:
Andries Van Der Meulen
Stan Gursky
Ahtlon
Louie Gutierrez
Sourya Smith

Stay tuned, vape on!

[Image: winner-apr-29.jpg]

Thanks for winning, Already send a mail to kermit.li@joyetech.com with my address.
Best Regards
Ahtlon
Raf Geurts
Don't let the government fool you 狡猾, Vaping 心 is and always be healthier as smoking .
Woohooo!
Thanks a lot for the win!!!
Awesome! Thanks.

Email sent
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
心 
Just wanted to say thank you Kermit and Joyetech. Got my Cuboid mini last week. Awesome device!  心

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3ct7x9izci49mu/Datei%2023.05.16%2C%2021%2047%2018.jpeg?dl=0