Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What kind of Joyetech mods are you looking forward to?
心 
Dear All,

What kind of Joyetech mods are you looking forward to seeing in the future? Such as,

What color do you like best?

What kind of mouthpiece do you want?

What function do you want to have?

What kind of appearance do you prefer? Or other...

Should you have any ideas please feel free to make comments. Any valueable suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you!
[Image: 180320.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
What kind of Joyetech mods are you looking forward to seeing in the future? Such as,

I like the design direction Joyetech is taking, I would to see the box mods continue those styles; sleek yet with "techy" design elements, light but powerful. The tanks are superb, they don't leak unlike many others! I would like to see variable brightness colour screens, touch sensitive is the way to go!

I'm a Gunmetal or black fan, but appreciate others like a blaze of colour 8)

DL for me, I prefer a plain design.

As above colour variable brightness screens, no games - that's a distraction (!), perhaps an easier way to use as a powerbank for phones. Also a more clearly defined range of coils in terms of the type of wire used; I have found it difficult to find that information when considering trying Temp mode on my Mini.

What kind of appearance do you prefer?  Or other...

As you are now! For the box shaped mods I prefer sleek, not too fancy (not to much variation in surface look in one model) , screen not taking up a huge amount of area, colour coordinated. For the pencil/tube style I really like the slim ECO design, small is the way to go for those I think.

I would like to see More Box Style Mods ( Not huge ones) The size of the Exceed Box is Ideal

I Love My Purple 微笑 but would have to be a deep purple instead of the light That would be my first choice but too be honest i like any bright colour -not that keen on silver or black mods unless you can buy a silicone case to change the colour

Small I'm a MTL vaper so i dont get on with Wide Bore drip tips

For me just plain standard VV or W Mode .Im not into The settings that most of them have now like Temp control -Preheat etc
i may be boring but i enjoy things being plain and simple

What kind of appearance do you prefer? Or other...

Bright colours is a must I like my mods to stand out - Some lights would be good but not too many as makes the product look naff .Size Wise -Small enough to fit in your hand -I dont want to be holding a brick lol
What kind of Joyetech mods are you looking forward to seeing in the future? More 21700 mods duel 21700, Squanker, Mech mod, Would love to see an RDA long shots but have to throw it out there

What color do you like best? cobalt blue, black & Gunmetal

What kind of mouthpiece do you want? size of the ProCore Air but low profile

What function do you want to have? adjustable screen brightness, Bigger version of the ProCore Coils something to compete with Sense Blazer 200, Smok TFV4,8,12. continue with more coil choices on the current Procore series

What kind of appearance do you prefer? stabilized wood
Hmmmmmm Good question.
Something simple and easy for older folks .
Like for my 84 year old neighbor.She luvs the ego aio I gave her.
simplicity!
Stay focused on newbies /beginners or at least do not forget them.
Maybe a newer version of the exceed D19.
She luv's her AIO BUT luv's the big window in my Exceed.
Maybe I can talk her into trying the AIO ECO. Wonder if that would be up her alley.
Any suggestions for ppl of that age group.

My favorite color is Green, my wife likes the dazzling color. You should be sure though to always include silver, black, and bronze/copper colors to match the normal tanks on the market.

Larger bore mouthpiece on the Solo is great at least for the larger box mods.

I mainly use wattage mode, I wish there was some basic temp limit I could set in just the wattage mode that does not require a certain wire resistance setting. I do love the newer menu system on the solo, but some settings do not transfer into the wattage mode such as the menu's power setting. I wish when I set the power in the menu it would set the power for wattage mode operation.

What kind of appearance do you prefer?  Or other...
Not so much about appearance but: The top air inlet that runs through the coil center on the ECO is a design that needs to be looked at for the larger tanks such as the Air. That design can keep the juice in the tank insulated from the heat of the coil, and stop the coil leaking issues where juice comes out the bottom air inlet. I have another tank "Freemax Pure" that uses that design and a ceramic insulated coil and it does great.

Should you have any ideas please feel free to make comments. Any valueable suggestion will be appreciated.
Keep up the work you are doing on the menu system on the Solo, it is better and fairly intuitive. Include information to tell what happened, like on the menu wattage adjustment if it is adjusted it could say TC/TCR wattage below the numbers so I know i'm not changing the wattage mode wattage.
Bring the triangular wick holes from the ProC1 coil to all new coils, it has a capillary effect to draw the liquid to the top of the cotton when the liquid runs low.
I like the centered tank design on the 1st Espion, I like the long life of the 21700 battery for the Solo. How long would dual 21700 Batteries last between charges?
~I would love to see something waterproof and with a usb port dust plug

~everybody knows I want p.u.r.p.l.e. 舌

~standard 510 works best for me but most everyone knows I'm gonna get me a new customized one anyway...it's just a slight addiction of mine ! 大咧嘴

~regardless of functions available I tend to stick with simplicity!I'm a simple power gurl!

What kind of appearance do you prefer?
~high quality finish in any appearance is most important to me. and more girly colours! we Canadian girls consider pinks and purples to be girly,not reds and blues and greens!

~ the quality of the ESPION brings me back to my original eVic VT...that was and still is so durable all around! (p.s. I'm still using mine weekly )
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(03-21-2018, 03:11 AM)SkyeNova Wrote:  Hmmmmmm Good question.
Something simple and easy for older folks .
Like for my 84 year old neighbor.She luvs the ego aio I gave her.
simplicity!
Maybe a newer version of the exceed D19.
She luv's her AIO BUT luv's the big window in my Exceed.
Maybe I can talk her into trying the AIO ECO. Wonder if that would be up her alley.
Any suggestions for ppl of that age group.

I agree !!

I'm not a newbie Vaper but I still enjoy the simple MTL mods
I don't want to be left on my own 悲伤
What kind of Joyetech mods are you looking forward to seeing in the future?
I want to see Primo 3.0, working on double 21700 batteries. Same design, but a little bit bigger, with colorful side plates. Maybe with Solo touchscreen implemented. This is my personal wish. Also, some very high-powered atomizer, with coils larger than ProCore ones. Possibly, ProC-XL.

I like dazzling, I like new Edge colors: orange and yellow, I like Solo salmon.

Same snakeskin as on the latest ProCore's, maybe luminiscent.

Power Bank. I miss it on new mods.

What kind of appearance do you prefer?
Depends on my mood... I like all Joyetech designs.
[Image: banner1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
(03-20-2018, 08:39 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  What kind of Joyetech mods are you looking forward to seeing in the future?  More 21700 mods duel 21700, Squanker, Mech mod, Would love to see an RDA  long shots but have to throw it out there

What color do you like best?  cobalt blue, black & Gunmetal

What kind of mouthpiece do you want? size of the ProCore Air but low profile

What function do you want to have?  adjustable screen brightness, Bigger version of the ProCore Coils something to compete with Sense Blazer 200, Smok TFV4,8,12. continue with more coil choices on the current Procore series

What kind of appearance do you prefer? stabilized wood

Well I got my Colbalt blue or very close to it so i will replace it with now that Joyetech has come out with a duel 21700 battery mod a reverse charging on one of these would be nice