Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
and yet ANOTHER SUGGESTION
I have a different software that handles images differently and it gave me this idea, i think if the developers want to do this it would be extremely difficult but way cool...

Idea:
IF the image is higher than 40 pixels but is 64 pixels wide and the height is a multiple of 40+1 like 81, 122, 163 ect. then the processor would display it as a cartoon showing the top 40x60 as a frame then the processor would display the next 40 (pixels 41-81) as another frame in the animation, and then of course the next frame would be pixels 82 to 82+40=122 ect.. the processor would have to do some conditionals to determine if it should be displayed as a animation when it reads the image. but the outcome would be an animated image like a cartoon.

AND

IF the user uploads an image that is 40 pixels high but wider than 64 that would scroll across as a ticker tape display, ie it shows pixels beginning with the leftmost 20x64 showing pixel 1,1 through 64,40 then drops the first column and displays 2,1 through 65,40 then 66,40 ect and continues to the far right side of the wide image before showing again the first 64. It would be scrolling the display across like a moving banner or stock market ticker display.

This may be difficult to program, and may be difficult to understand but it would be way cool to have animated or scrolling banner displays. Might need to have an option to show the display longer before timeout, and a microsd card slot hahaha.
A page where people can upload their already working images would be better. Then the images are easy to see.
Then any user can easily see images and load what they want onto a device.

Writing software just to make things easier for people who don't know what they are doing is a lot of work.
(04-25-2016, 10:07 PM)user359 Wrote:  A page where people can upload their already working images would be better. Then the images are easy to see.
Then any user can easily see images and load what they want onto a device.

Writing software just to make things easier for people who don't know what they are doing is a lot of work.

No I wasn't trying to make something be easier on the user end, it would require thought and some skills in animation. The image would have to be made exactly 64x80 to show a 2 frame animation, the image would have to be exactly 40 pixels high and some set maximum width to make a ticker scrolling display. there are several threads with collections of usable custom logos, save those to your pc and you can look at them there and pick the one to try on your own box to customize your display. 微笑 Also if there is not a actual picture of the image just click it, it opens on a new page where you can see the size and image to decide if you want to right click it to save it in your collection.