Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average
Custom Logos are COOL
照片 
Just a tip: you can batch-convert all the 384 to 382 with @icon sushi.

And, here are some of mine:

[Image: logo_mario2.bmp] [Image: logo_sp1.bmp] [Image: logo_stormtrooper2.bmp] [Image: logo_tle2.bmp] [Image: logo_tux1.bmp] [Image: logo_vader2.bmp] [Image: logo_yoda2.bmp]

眨眼
A quick one in honor of today.

[Image: s25d08.jpg]

Attached Files
.bmp   star wars.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 385)
Hi folks, how do I change to a 2 colour palette? Im using paint on windows 10 lol, total noob but I'm really trying to do some Yamaha logos for my dad as I'm gifting him an evic vtc to help him quit cigarettes.

Any help would be much appreciated, managed to get the pixel count right just the colour that is causing issues.
(05-05-2016, 02:50 AM)HandsomeStan Wrote:  Hi folks, how do I change to a 2 colour palette? Im using paint on windows 10 lol, total noob but I'm really trying to do some Yamaha logos for my dad as I'm gifting him an evic vtc to help him quit cigarettes.

Any help would be much appreciated, managed to get the pixel count right just the colour that is causing issues.
I'm using Paint in Windows XP. On mine it's under Image>Attributes, then just choose "black and white" instead of "color". Sometimes you have to zoom in and touch up a little after changng.
(05-05-2016, 02:57 AM)Marina Wrote:  
(05-05-2016, 02:50 AM)HandsomeStan Wrote:  Hi folks, how do I change to a 2 colour palette? Im using paint on windows 10 lol, total noob but I'm really trying to do some Yamaha logos for my dad as I'm gifting him an evic vtc to help him quit cigarettes.

I'm using Paint in Windows XP. On mine it's under Image>Attributes, then just choose "black and white" instead of "color". Sometimes you have to zoom in and touch up a little after changng.

You Star 眨眼 Thanks, it was under "File" then "properties" to change to black and white. Really appreciate your help!

I think you click saveas then select monochrome .bmp... beware though the image needs to look right and be just black and white before you save as because it will use the nearest color and for a gray pixel and can produce unexpected results. if they don't look right on the device open the saved pic and edit the individual pixels.
Ever since applying a custom logo to my cuboid mini, stealth mode doesn't seem to work and my battery seems to drain faster.... Is this a known issue?
(05-05-2016, 04:35 AM)darthdurden Wrote:  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, so could someone convert this image into what's needed to apply this as my custom logo please?

I think it's too big
hehe
The images has to be exactly 64 wide by 40 high and 2 color palette BMP
It is a challenge at first but you will get the hang of it, try windows paint and be ready to edit your image pixel by pixel.

Attached Files
.bmp   esdrlfc.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 1,207)
can someone make me a honda logo please
https://www.google.si/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbestcarmag.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2F6711322hon​da-logo_3084.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbestcarmag.com%2Fmakes%2FHonda%2FLogo&docid=r08fqs-BtozI6M&tbnid=Oio8s7IQcpbHHM%3A&w=960&h=929&ved=0ahUKEwjg49eysMHMAhWH1xoKHZPXAPgQMwgyKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8&biw=1920&bih=949
(05-05-2016, 05:37 AM)smokiTHEbear Wrote:  can someone make me a honda logo please
<clip>

NO your off topic, topic is show me your logo, but I have one already so hope this works.

.jpg   Hy1.jpg (Size: 1.46 KB / Downloads: 2,847)

Attached Files
.bmp   Hy1.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 368)