Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vape Tongue
So boom I have vape tongue again - I keep getting this every few months . I'm mainly a menthol Vaper with the odd custard so switching to menthol to shock my tastebuds won't work it has come to the point where I cannot taste any Eliquid at all .. tried smelling coffee eating lemon something spicy but has not helped I'm losing the will to live lol

Has anyone got any tips on how I can start tasting my Eliquid again ?
Oh my, that's not fun. Never experienced that, I use double menthol but my tongue still functions 大咧嘴 How about a completely new flavour? Something you wouldn't normally use...
(03-09-2018, 03:54 AM)Ippolit Wrote:  Oh my, that's not fun. Never experienced that, I use double menthol but my tongue still functions 大咧嘴 How about a completely new flavour? Something you wouldn't normally use...

I'm a triple iced menthol Vaper I have tried changing flavours but the same with everything Vaping is no fun at the moment 悲伤 tempted to just vape a nic shot straight
Triple eh cooool ... A nic shot, make sure you are sitting down 8)
I vape lot of Strawberry & will get Vape tongue every few months but I will switch to something not as acidic like Banana or a candy flavor & usually takes a week to get the taste back
dont stay in one type of flavor. you should switch every month to cover up the old taste of the juice you are using bro
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
I rotate between 4 mods with different flavors all day long, they are so different as I rotate through I can taste them all. One is fruit punch with no custard or strawberry, two flavors are 2 different strawberry custard mixes, and the fourth is a chocolate donut flavor. they are in such big contrast to each other the change allows the taste buds to keep working. Also it has been suggested to use Arm & Hammer Dental Care Fluoride Toothpaste, Advance Cleaning, Maximum Strength, Fresh Mint. It is said to eliminate vapers tongue over the course of use in about a week. If you pay attention to tastes you will see the same happens with food and drink as well, its a natural occurrence with the human taste buds.
sorry I cant remember ever having the problem but I too have alot of different flavoure going on all day every day!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
same here cosmic.

i got 6-10 bottles of juice here with different flavors. lol im just picking what should i vape. once its dry im going to choose another different flavor for my whole day hahaha
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
Panic kind of over I vaped on some unflavoured for a few hours starting to get a lot more flavour come through 微笑