Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching
Wow I don't think you can with the Air tank or even any ProCore tank the size of the A coil is pretty big for MTL
(03-21-2018, 05:26 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(03-21-2018, 05:22 AM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Wow I don't think you can with the Air tank or even any ProCore tank the size of the A coil is pretty big for MTL

I really dont think they should put in the description for mouth-to-lung or direct-lung. ...........when you cannot do this
I agree
(03-21-2018, 05:31 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(03-21-2018, 05:27 AM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  
(03-21-2018, 05:22 AM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  Wow I don't think you can with the Air tank or even any ProCore tank the size of the A coil is pretty big for MTL

I really dont think they should put in the description  for mouth-to-lung or direct-lung. ...........when you cannot do this
I agree

I will be doing my review but I wont be able to review the Tank or the coils ....I will be using another Tank .....

If there was anyone in the Uk who would like the Tank i could pass it on .....as it's no use to me
If you find someone get a report on the coils I am hoping the coil issue was limited to just a few
@ Vapeoholic I would be interested in trying the tank and coils if you want to pass it on.

Though I am a natural DL I find that I MTL with the ECO. I use the ProC1 coils in my Primo mini and like them a lot, the bore of the tip makes MTL a bit tricky however, closing the air vents to an absolute minimum and reducing the power helps.

PM me if you will pass it on, happy to pay postage, I'm in not so sunny Devon 8)
(03-21-2018, 05:27 AM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  

I really dont think they should put in the description  for mouth-to-lung or direct-lung. ...........when you cannot do this
I agree

Vapoeholic you can get an 810 to 510 adapter so you can use your favorite 510 driptip ,that coupled with the ProC1-S coil should work great for your mtl!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Many thanks, will indeed ... and a mini review 8) Will now need only the Solo box, when they finally arrive in the UK.
Received with thanks, PM sent. Must find the time to set it up 8)
I've got the flu so had the time to strip down and clean the ProCore Air tank kindly passed on to me. Fitted it onto my Primo Mini and filled with my favourite double menthol ( ... strangely, as I hated menthol cigs!), oh my it's good to have a big tank! 眨眼

First impression was - what a huge cloud!! Turned it down to 20W as there was a lingering fog in the room. Flavour very good, very airy vape, so it's clear that MTL would be difficult, tried it but not really useable. The slide top fill system is well designed, it's even easier than the flip top on my Aries tank.

The ProCA coil wicks very well indeed with such large holes in the housing, I'll give it a good trial this week and see how it lasts, flu permitting!
(03-23-2018, 05:16 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  <clip>Turned it down to 20W as there was a lingering fog in the room. Flavour very good, <clip> I'll give it a good trial this week and see how it lasts, flu permitting!

Turn it back up to 55W! Maybe just vape out the window 微笑
more info: http://www.joyetech.com/product/proca-0-4ohm-head/
Thanks Vapeoholic, hope you are having a great birthday!

@Cosmic At 55W I would not be able to see my screens .... 困惑