Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching
Now listed as "Coming soon" at Joyetech UK Here

Likely to be at the dollar price number but in pounds as is often the case in the UK 生气 I've seen USA sites suggesting $75-115.00.
Wow this is a sweet looking mod and the the special 10th Anniversary logo on the button sets if off so nice. Great Job. 心
(03-08-2018, 03:40 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  [Image: 1_12_1.jpg]

The Wifey wants two of them, one for her and one for her daughter who has started to vape.
GPC2012G when they are released get the version that comes with the battery by the looks of prices online they are roughly the same price
(03-15-2018, 11:03 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  GPC2012G when they are released get the version that comes with the battery by the looks of prices online they are roughly the same price

Thanks for the tip, I figured out why she likes it, heaven forbid I don't have to buy three sizes of batteries. lol
This is a Sweet Looking Device. The logo on the button really Makes this look so Special . Great Job Joyetech. 心
(03-15-2018, 11:09 PM)GPC2012G Wrote:  
(03-15-2018, 11:03 PM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  GPC2012G when they are released get the version that comes with the battery by the looks of prices online they are roughly the same price

Thanks for the tip, I figured out why she likes it, heaven forbid I don't have to buy three sizes of batteries. lol

lol but Battery life will be a lot better
Gunmetal for me. I have a battery on the way 8) I read that it will be available around the 10th April in the USA, in the UK I have no idea.
Have to be so careful with these types of batteries nowadays, so many rewrapped fakes around that are potentially dangerous, google it and be horrified! I'll PM you for the info, that's a good price and worth checking out 8)
Superb! Did you get for review?