Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vape History questionare
Have a few questions for all

How long did you smoke & roughly how much? 1-1 1/2 packs a day over 30 years

How long have you been vaping? 2.5 years quit smoking same time

how long have you been Smoke Free? 2.5 years

What was your first device? cheap Blister pack cigalike lasted 2 days & broke

what is / was your favorite device? EVic VT because it is the device that got me off Cigarettes

Favorite topper (tank, RTA, RDA, Ect...) I have a love for them all depends on my mood & time of day what I use

Are you MTL or DL vaper? did you switch at some point?
DL yes very quickly started as MTL for about 3 weeks

What Nicotine level & have you gone up or down? Zero Nicotine yes started with 3 & worked down to Zero
-I smoked mostly 2 packs a day for 40 years
-Been vaping 4yrs as of January
-smoke free 4yrs,1 month,2weeks,1day,21hrs.,19min and 45secs 舌
-first device ego battery with ce4/actually used this style for first 10 months
-favorite evic vt and evic vtc mini until espion came along! God I love this mod!
-done them all too but honestly perfer tanks with prebuilt coils...I'm lazy and arthritic hands dont help!lovin the ProCore X with the proc4 --
better than anything these last couple of months,them coils are amazing and long lasting!
-both MTL & DL depending where I am and who's around me!!! absolutely both!
-started with 12,went to 6 within couple of months,probably a year before going to 3 and today mostly 3 though I can do zero but I find my favorite juices change flavour big time with zero! I'm content with 3!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
How long did you smoke & roughly how much? 47 years overall; for 20 years I smoked French brands a pack a day, then I somehow became just an occasional smoker, not intended it just happened! For the last 2 years vape only.

How long have you been vaping? 2 years.

how long have you been Smoke Free? 2 years.

What was your first device? A Smok something I think, awful leaky things ...

what is / was your favorite device? The Joyetech Primo Mini with Aries tank is my go to.

Favorite topper (tank, RTA, RDA, Ect...) Aries used in Wattage mode.

Are you MTL or DL vaper? did you switch at some point? DL -strange as I thought I would MTL when I started, but it didn't seem natural.

What Nicotine level & have you gone up or down? 3mg, and zero, swap between the two.
How long did you smoke & roughly how much? 1-2 packs of cigs for 14 years.

How long have you been vaping? First tried in 2011, fully switched in 2015.

How long have you been Smoke Free? 3 years, I believe.

What was your first device? Joyetech eGo One Mega.

What is/was your favorite device? Everything from Joyetech and friends, lol.

Favorite topper  (tank, RTA, RDA, ect...) Eleaf MELO RT25 and MELO 300. I love huge clouds.

Are you MTL or DL vaper? Did you switch at some point? Both, depends on my mood.

What Nicotine level & have you gone up or down? From 9mg to 3mg daily, still use high nic on low wattage devices.
[Image: banner1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]