Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VT Software to Upgrade Cuboid Mini
This VT software is for upgrading your Cuboid Mini to the latest Firmware Version. Your temperature control device will be always up to date because of upgradeable firmware.

[Image: Cuboid_Mini_Kit_16.png]

Up till now, we have released three Versions: V3.00, V3.02 and V3.03.

Here to check: VT Software to Upgrade Cuboid Mini

Have you ever tried it?

Any ideas or suggestions will be great!
[Image: eVic-VTC_V3.03.png]
Will you be adding start mode to the Cuboid-Mini?  My girlfriend need it to be simple to use!
(04-22-2016, 10:20 AM)FixYourLan Wrote:  Will you be adding start mode to the Cuboid-Mini?  My girlfriend need it to be simple to use!
Not really I think, sorry budy.
(04-20-2016, 04:34 PM)Kermit Wrote:  This VT software is for upgrading your Cuboid Mini to the latest Firmware Version. Your temperature control device will be always up to date because of upgradeable firmware.

Have you ever tried it?

Upgraded my Cuboid Mini to latest 3.03 firmware.
What happened to the "Temp SS316" mode setting that was in the menu in V3.0, but now is gone?
That was the only setting I was using, so if it is not available, there is no point in upgrading, as that is the only coils I use.

If I am missing something, somebody please let me know. Or give me some directions on how to change the setting or whatever it takes.
嗯

This is all I can find in the instructions:
On the new firmware V3.02, we made a slight change to the modes shifting. In the main menu, we’re now having TEMP, TCR, POWER and SMART modes.
We integrate normal VT modes (Temp Ni, Temp Ti, Temp SS316) into the TEMP sub-menu. When you at the sub-menu, just press the Up button to switch among Temp NI, Temp TI, and Temp SS316 modes.
We also changed the display of TCR mode, that is to say, we added the actual TCR value onto the mode display (e.g. TCR 120 M1).

Although there is no 'UP' button on the cuboid mini.......
(05-18-2016, 12:43 AM)VapeGuy Wrote:  
(04-20-2016, 04:34 PM)Kermit Wrote:  This VT software is for upgrading your Cuboid Mini to the latest Firmware Version. Your temperature control device will be always up to date because of upgradeable firmware.

Have you ever tried it?

Upgraded my Cuboid Mini to latest 3.03 firmware.
What happened to the "Temp SS316" mode setting that was in the menu in V3.0, but now is gone?
That was the only setting I was using, so if it is not available, there is no point in upgrading, as that is the only coils I use.

If I am missing something, somebody please let me know. Or give me some directions on how to change the setting or whatever it takes.
嗯

This is all I can find in the instructions:
On the new firmware V3.02, we made a slight change to the modes shifting. In the main menu, we’re now having TEMP, TCR, POWER and SMART modes.
We integrate normal VT modes (Temp Ni, Temp Ti, Temp SS316) into the TEMP sub-menu. When you at the sub-menu, just press the Up button to switch among Temp NI, Temp TI, and Temp SS316 modes.
We also changed the display of TCR mode, that is to say, we added the actual TCR value onto the mode display (e.g. TCR 120 M1).

Although there is no 'UP' button on the cuboid mini.......

Hit the power button 3 times like before and scroll to the Temp mode. Hit the down button first to select the currently shown temp mode then hit the up button to scroll through the hidden temp modes.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
is there a chance to have a firmware that can bypass kermit in cuboid?
[Image: ?banner=14409]
still a guest? want to register?  CLICK HERE
(07-03-2016, 12:03 PM)AnTHrax Wrote:  is there a chance to have a firmware that can bypass kermit in cuboid?

We love Kermit, we don't ever want to bypass him 微笑
I think you must mean to add a Bypass mode to Cuboid
(07-03-2016, 12:03 PM)AnTHrax Wrote:  is there a chance to have a firmware that can bypass kermit in cuboid?

Bypass is only possible to run by single battery or two battries in parallel connection.
Wow, upgraded to the new firmware, and now my battery goes into "Low battery shutdown" after half a day. Before the upgrade I was able to make it to bedtime before it hit low battery mode. And, often times, I find the display just powered on for 5-10 minutes without even hitting the button, it just stays on, even if I try and turn it off. My wife has been having the same problem with hers since I upgraded her firmware too. Is there any way I can get the old firmware back? The display was better, easier to read, easier to navigate, please, please bring the old firmware back.
(09-14-2016, 01:05 PM)DocGoogle Wrote:  Wow, upgraded to the new firmware, and now my battery goes into "Low battery shutdown" after half a day. Before the upgrade I was able to make it to bedtime before it hit low battery mode. And, often times, I find the display just powered on for 5-10 minutes without even hitting the button, it just stays on, even if I try and turn it off. My wife has been having the same problem with hers since I upgraded her firmware too. Is there any way I can get the old firmware back? The display was better, easier to read, easier to navigate, please, please bring the old firmware back.

You can downgrade the firmware in the same way that you upgraded it. All versions are still available.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain