Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with temp control modes.
悲伤 
SOOOO I have been trying to use stainless steel wire in my RDA on my cuboid and with my RDA it will constantly switch over to Power mode.

I have tried SS mode and TCR mode and neither will let me use it. There will be times that it will work for a few minutes or a couple hours then next thing you know it switches over again. At first I thought it was because it was a cheap dripper but I bought an authentic and still nothing. I really love my cuboid but this is starting to frustrate me.

HEEEEELP MEEEEE PLEEEEEAAAAASE

嗯哭
Hello CharlieG,

May we know your ohm value and coil builds(ss316?)?
yes, ohm value, wire strength and which SS?

I have problem with switching over to Power mode with 0.24 gauge SS and above, 0.3 ohms and below. Outside these specifiactions it works great.
(04-19-2016, 06:21 PM)peter-k Wrote:  yes, ohm value, wire strength and which SS?

I have problem with switching over to Power mode with 0.24 gauge SS and above, 0.3 ohms and below. Outside these specifiactions it works great.

mine is 24g Ni tiger coil with 0.16 ohms, if i fire the button in TEMP Ni or TCR mode it kicks back to power mode.
im using the current version 3.12
My cuboid with the cubis .5 ohm ss316 is having the same problem. So I'll follow along here for solutions.
No time for solutions here, but how do ya's like the new game?
A wrong direction, sure.

@Beaslbob, can you try TCR 102 with your 0.5 ohm coil? Does it still pop out?