Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuboid wont Turn on after Update
Hello im From Germany and have a Problem with my Cuboid.

bought it 1 month ago by Amazon, so i updated it to the actually Firmware right 30 mins ago. After the Message Update Complete, was my cuboid turned off and my PC told me he cant install the driver and the cuboid was shown as Unknown Device.
So after 5x clicking device wont turn on. What should i do? By the way Device was full charged for the update.

Hope u can help me and sorry for my bad English

greez, Alex
Please take off battery and atomzier, then start to upgrade process, if still not work, please try:
1) connect usb port with wire to PC first, open the upgrade software(VT software)
2) keep pressing "+" button, then plug wire to usb port
3) start upgrade process
(04-17-2016, 10:14 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  Please take off battery and atomzier, then start to upgrade process, if still not work, please try:
1) connect usb port with wire to PC first, open the upgrade software(VT software)
3) start upgrade process
Yes, please try this again. Hope it will get back.
(04-18-2016, 09:27 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(04-17-2016, 10:14 PM)vapormaker Wrote:  Please take off battery and atomzier, then start to upgrade process, if still not work, please try:
3) start upgrade process
Yes, please try this again. Hope it will get back.

Thank so much for the info. I was searching around online after i THOUGHT my Cuboid 150w after attempting to update to v3.13. Nown I've successfully updated to version 3.13! However, I'll probably never go over 100 watts.