Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leisure time: Flappy Bird on eVic-VTC Mini
The true measure of a game's success is how its fanbase adopts it. People have played Pac-Man on the side of a building, replaced the entire World 1-1 soundtrack on violin, and introduced Minecraft to advanced AI. Now, Dong Nguyen's unlikely mobile hit joins the club, by becoming playable on something you'd ordinarily use to vape.

As spotted by Kotaku, enterprising future-person Balázs Bánk made a fully playable version of Flappy Bird for the screen of his VTC Mini E-Cigarette.

Here's the video:

FLAPPY BIRD'S NEWEST PLATFORM - AN E-CIGARETTE
Kinda interesting, game mode for eVic VTC mini. 大咧嘴
Heck I would like my Cuboid just say Hello Gfdeputy2 when I turn it on

The only problem is its playable lol every one knows when you play this game you can't get past the first pipe ha ha ha 舌 also did you know all newer android phone has this game
It should just say: Do not smoke cigarettes.
I'm with Peter. Next you'll have folks, asking for the time, or magically even tell us what type of coil is installed, and then for 2017, they'll wanna be able to text from their mods. Sheesh
Tetris? LOL
one problem is I bet the device is unusable to actually vape on once this game took up the entire firmware OS.
(04-16-2016, 10:09 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  Tetris? LOL
one problem is I bet the device is unusable to actually vape on once this game took up the entire firmware OS.

In that video when device loading a game, actually it was not possible to be vaped at the same time, but this video inspired us to think more ideas to explore impossible things in future.
THATS AWESOME!
Hi can i play it on my VTWO Mini ?