Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please add a SPLASH SCREEN!
I was thinking a welcome splash screen would be a nice thing, and would make the device seem even more technically advanced.
Would require some code to retrieve the actual firmware version for display.
would need to pause and be seen for about 5 seconds after the device is powered up.

[Image: eVic-VTC%20Mini%20and%20Cuboid%20Splash001.jpg]

just a thought
That's a good idea. 微笑
Its gonna take 5 sec from my vaping time, especially when i'm driving
(04-14-2016, 12:29 PM)raadzim Wrote:  Its gonna take 5 sec from my vaping time, especially when i'm driving

well anything can be done with computer so the unit could still function as normal the second you click fire
(04-14-2016, 07:41 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(04-14-2016, 12:29 PM)raadzim Wrote:  Its gonna take 5 sec from my vaping time, especially when i'm driving

well anything can be done with computer so the unit could still function as normal the second you click fire

if not, 3 seconds is long enough
I was thinking about what other information could be added.

Maybe the battery voltage. Some people would like to know the charge on their battery especially when fully charged. I'm assuming the VTC would give accurate readings.

The temperature would not be of much use. It's only accurate to a few degree.
Maybe only on 5 click power up and if it will immediately disappears if fire is help down and starts vaping like normal!
(04-21-2016, 02:13 AM)FixYourLan Wrote:  Maybe only on 5 click power up and if it will immediately disappears if fire is help down and starts vaping like normal!
exactly

(04-20-2016, 04:26 PM)user359 Wrote:  I was thinking about what other information could be added.

Maybe the battery voltage. Some people would like to know the charge on their battery especially when fully charged. I'm assuming the VTC would give accurate readings.

The temperature would not be of much use. It's only accurate to a few degree.
in the not too distant future it could show the time of day, outside temperature, bluetooth and wi-fi status and the PM notifications for social.joyetech  舌
DEV TEAM TAKE NOTICE!