Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL. Head
(04-22-2016, 02:00 PM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(04-22-2016, 01:43 PM)FixYourLan Wrote:  I've had the Cuboid Mini one day now and the Notch coil is working great for me, using Temp ss316 mode @ 450-480 using 48W.  Using a short DL hit for 3-4 secs.  Primed about 3 drops and the side slots, installed in the tank and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Almost no poping and only gurgling 1 time after refilling. No dry hits so far!  Very good flavor!  

Put one in my Cubis on my Cuboid using the above settings, it's a drastic improvement over the BF .5 coil, with more airflow, more vape, better flavor, no gurgling and only popping a few times on the first hit after its been sitting for a long time.

Everyone that has been knocking the Cubis needs to buy a box of notch coils and try it again!

I have never had a problem with the cubis and been wanting to get my hands on the NotchCoil to try it out . I would like to know does the tank get hot with it? Have you used it in watage mode yet ?

yes at the same watts 48-50 and is about the same at temp mode and didn't go much higher cause I didn't want to burn the cotton and ruin it! Yes it gets rather warm not really hot, same as in the cubis mini.
(04-13-2016, 10:33 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Along with the Cuboid Mini kit, we also brought you this new atomizer head - NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL. head.

The new NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL. head is made of Stainless Steel 316L and applies the new NotchCoil technology.
It lasts longer and can be used under high wattage condition.

Enter to learn more about this great head: NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL.

[Image: Cuboid_Mini_Kit_05.png]

Hi, will this work with the eGo AIO fine? And the BFSS316 0.5 DL?
(05-01-2016, 05:10 PM)mobmace Wrote:  
(04-13-2016, 10:33 AM)Kermit Wrote:  Along with the Cuboid Mini kit, we also brought you this new atomizer head - NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL. head.

The new NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL. head is made of Stainless Steel 316L and applies the new NotchCoil technology.
It lasts longer and can be used under high wattage condition.

Enter to learn more about this great head: NotchCoil 0.25ohm DL.

[Image: Cuboid_Mini_Kit_05.png]

Hi, will this work with the eGo AIO fine? And the BFSS316 0.5 DL?

The Notchcoil does not work in the eGo AIO, but the .5 will work in it, but I prefer the .6, it just works better!
(04-22-2016, 01:43 PM)FixYourLan Wrote:  I've had the Cuboid Mini one day now and the Notch coil is working great for me, using Temp ss316 mode @ 450-480 using 48W.  Using a short DL hit for 3-4 secs.  Primed about 3 drops and the side slots, installed in the tank and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Almost no poping and only gurgling 1 time after refilling. No dry hits so far!  Very good flavor!  

Put one in my Cubis on my Cuboid using the above settings, it's a drastic improvement over the BF .5 coil, with more airflow, more vape, better flavor, no gurgling and only popping a few times on the first hit after its been sitting for a long time.

Everyone that has been knocking the Cubis needs to buy a box of notch coils and try it again!

I tried these settings out and it was a much better vape on an already amazing coil.